Randy Chapman for Photos???

Randy is awesome! If you're not on the Disneymooners list, I highly suggest joining it, to get a ton of feedback. Randy took our wedding pictures, and you can't beat the price & quality, if you like more traditional photos. If you like photojournalistic pictures, Gary Fox is very good, too.
You can see our wedding photos at http://www.geocities.com/hpandaw
Cheers!
Heather W

The pictures were really nice.... I'll have to show my fiancee!

Did you get the intimate package? If so, did the B&W photos come in this package or were they extra?

:)

Hi -
We just returned from our site visit yesterday. While we were there we had Randy take engagement photos for us (it came with our custom photo package). We don't have the proofs yet, but Randy was really friendly and took three roles of film for us! Also, his prices were great. I'm not sure how much the add-on is for black&white on the intimate packages, but it was $75 extra on a custom wedding package.

Marne
06-16-03

Hi! We had Randy's intimate package for 2002, which was $475 for 2.5 hours of coverage, with over 100 color proofs. We added b/w photos for another $150, which ended up being about 75 more proofs. We got the negatives for all of our photos.
Cheers!
Heather W

We justed booked Randy for our July wedding. He was very flexible with the packages and pricing. He is also giving us all our negatives, which Disney does not.

We are also using Randy Chapman! After doing through research and reference checking, we found him to be the best choice! Great photography, great prices and better packages than others!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter