Randy Chapman

I've used Randy twice now. Once for my wedding and then last year for a family photo shoot because I wanted Randy to capture the entire family at our wedding location.

For our wedding he was awesome! He was so laid back and so professional and so FUN! We had one issue on our wedding day with the Grand One and when it was supposed to pick us up and it was Randy who was going to run from the Poly to the Grand to locate it but another boat captain let us know what was going on before he made the trek. He went over above and beyond and I was so grateful.

As soon as we had DD we knew that the first time we went back to Disney we wanted him to do a family shoot at Sunset Pointe and we loved the pictures we got then.

We will be booking him for another photo shoot for our 5 year anniversary trip or soon after.

BE CAREFUL!! I am currently going through the same thing with Randy about trying to get a deposit back. We gave them OVER a years notice from our wedding date that we could no longer have our disney wedding and that was over six months ago. They still will not give our deposit back, when they said they always gave deposits back at the time that we booked with them. I guess they said that to get us to book. I am extremely disappointed and saddened as I thought that they were very nice and willing to help. Now we are being punished for wanting so badly to be able to use him. So please just make sure you are willing to lose a deposit if you book with them and something happens. HTH

Hi fellow Disney brides! I just want to say that Randy DOES give your deposit back! His deposits are refundable UNLESS someone used this deposit for a photoshoot prior to the wedding! Of course, this is understandable for obvious reasons. I'm not sure what happened with DisneyBride2009, but I just emailed Randy about this question and he emailed me back clearly stating that the deposits are refundable!! Anyhow, I'm planning on using Randy as my photographer for my upcoming Disney wedding and after all the wonderful things I've heard, as well as seeing the beautiful work he has done in capturing this very special moment in time, I'm extremely excited!! :goodvibes

Isn't the whole point of the deposit for you to secure the date and for the photographer to ensure they aren't wasting their time with someone who's not actually going to use their services? When I talked with Randy about the deposit issue he said that if I put a deposit down and that I couldn't confirm my date with Disney that I could transfer the deposit to another date no problem... and that if he wasn't available on that date he would then refund the deposit. He was pretty clear that he wouldn't refund it just because I changed my mind- I think this is totally reasonable, he can't spend all his time with indecisive brides. I wouldn't put a deposit down unless you're 100% sure you are going to have and Disney wedding and use Randy for your photos. If you do put a deposit down and aren't 100% sure pay careful attention to the wording on what happens if you cancel. I am 18 months out and have put a deposit down for a photographer but am prepared to lose that money if plans fall through. I didn't end up going with Randy but he was definately my second pick and I wouldn't have any concerns about using him!

Hi I got married in 2004 at the wedding pavillion and had randy he was fantastic with the photo's. I was staying at the Grand Floridian and I had the album and cd of photo's within day's. They were well presented and I had my money's worth that I paid for him.

He has many idea's of where you stand and pose's he really know's what he is doing and has more than enouigh time for you.

all the best
Nikki x

Hi, wow I have'nt posted here in a long time! :goodvibes With regards to Randy! OMG we love him! We had him at our wedding in May 2008 and I want to book him for a family photo shoot in 2011. He is so laid back, he is not intrusive. And his pictures are 100000% amazing! Dh is another man that does'nt like pictures being taken, but everyone who has seen the pictures says he looks like he's posing! LOL He was even understanding when DH had sent his wallet back to the room and could'nt pay him! He agreed to meet us at Ohana later in the night! Then we had a misunderstanding when he thought we were going to ring him b4 we went home (so he could give us the album to take with us) and we thought he was going to ring us! :scared1: We rang him the day 2 days b4 we were due to fly home and he rushed the album to us even tho he had another wedding that day!

What did I tell u? Amazing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter