Randy Chapman

BethanyMouse

Mouseketeer
We got married in Disney on July 31, 2009. Randy was our photographer and he was nothing short of amazing. Randy arrived 25 minutes prior to the scheduled time. He immediately starting taking pictures and orchestrating shots. He was never in the way or invasive, rather captured all of the special moments that most photographers fail to take.

When it was time for us to have pictures outside for the girls, it started pouring. Randy got some unbelievable shots under the veranda at the Grand. After the ceremony, we could not take shots on the beach beacause everything was soaked. What did Randy do? He offered to come back the very next morning after my magic kingdom photo session and take pictures of us on the beach! And he did. He met us the very next morning at 7 am and took some beautiful shots. This was out of contract, and he offered to do it out of the kindness of his heart.

Randy is gentle, comfortable, professional, and not afraid to take risks. In all of my shots, my dress looks perfect, because Randy would move the train to be sure the shot was set up nicely.

We received our proof books in mid september and it included all of the cd's with thousands of pictures. We HIGHLY recommend Randy. He knows the inner workings of a disney wedding and will make sure your day is captured with the magic it deserves!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter