Rant about Disney Coupons

mikelan6

World Traveler, Usually Optimistic
As you may know, the "Lady and the Tramp" Blu-Ray is coming out today. As you may also know, Disney Movie Rewards is offering a discount coupon if you already have the DVD and wish to upgrade, which I think is a fine idea.

The part that bothers me is that Disney Movie Rewards uses coupons.com to print out the coupon for the $5.00 off savings. Of course, coupons.com gave me problems to print out these "valuable" coupons. I was never able to print them out. Their system would always give me a setting error that could never be resolved. Granted, this may be my error for PC/printer ignorance, but do they really have to make it so difficult to print out a $5.00 coupon? It's not like they're giving it away for free. I still have to pay the difference to the sale price. I also understand that they may be doing this so that I don't print more than one coupon and buy more than one movie, but it'd still be in their interest as they'd be selling more movies, right?

This is just another example of Disney's websites being user UN-friendly.

In the end, I called Disney and they sent me the coupon by mail. I am happy for that, but I'm still sore about the whole online thing.

I had issues in the past with coupons.com I truly wish they would get better. I am glad Disney is sending you a coupon in the mail. You might can find good deals for the dvd while you wait for the coupon. ;)

I didn't even know there was a coupon. The dvd we have is fine, I really don't see a need to trade up right now. If I only had it on VHS, I might want to upgrade though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter