RAOK Thank yous for Good Deeds done within VMK

thanks but I would still do it with no thanks. I was gifted my first inferno.

I saw a post from bug for new magic spell she was doing it for her kids. So I was helping a friend who was helping me to help a kid.

That is what I do share the pixie dust and that is why I love tp play VMK :)

I want to thank Bright, for taking time out of his busy schedule to host his party room today! :thumbsup2 You were a MOST excellent host! (Even got to show off those boots of yours too! :rotfl2: ) The joke you and Happy pulled on me, with the rooms, was wonderful as well!

I also would like to thank the many, many friends that stopped by with birthday wishes!

Thank you too, to all those that gave such thoughtful gifts - they have a good home!

:grouphug: :grouphug:

Thank you so much Panda. :goodvibes You are such a kind and caring friend...I truly appreciate you. :hug: :hug:

Many thanks and thoughts of appreciation to AmyE and AvastMayGirl for their generosity to my girls!!!

And belated thanks to PurpleDuck for the magic loan as well. Now if we could only be on at the same time to re-exchange!

:grouphug:

Happy_Guest :)

I just wanted to say Thank-You for gifting me some more "closet space". Now I really need to clean my rooms, don't I?! ;)

Thanks also for the kind trade on helping me complete part of my "Retro" collection. :thumbsup2

Thanks so much my friend!

Hugs! :hug:

- Astro :goodvibes

And LittleBelle strikes again. Thank You SO much for making that trade possible. It was so fun to tell my daughter that I finally was able to get that hat for her!! You're awesome!:yay: :cheer2: :hug:

Thank you thank you thank you for zsmile's GREAT hawaiian mouse ears!!! They are the best thing we have ever seen and they fit him to a tee-hawaiian shirts are all he wears! And a key chain with my name actually spelled correctly-you are so beyond wonderful! Glad to hear you are on the road to recovery-take care of that knee!
snshine and zsmile:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

I am so blessed to have friends who take care of me when I am having a rough time. After a very tough weekend, LittleBelle and Lady Boadicea were angels in disguise! Thank you so much with the biggest hugs I can give.

Red, Mims, and PrincessWendyBird,

In the middle of the night, you sometimes learn people are looking out for you that you never knew were watching. Thanks!

Hakihea~Kasiks:
Thanks so much for the generous gift. You made my day!

:hug: Big Hugs! :hug:
Happy

I just wanted to thank all of my wonderful friends for the past few weeks -- you all know what you did and what you continue to do. And if you don't, just accept this as a general thank you for just being you. :hug:

** draws on friends -- Big Hugs! :hug: **

PINK ... Thank you so much for organizing Pirates for the Quest and helping so many people get passed including me. It really is appreciated.:rainbow: Also thanks to everyone else who helped Pink!

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to Max_Power for helping me get through the quest. You are truely a good person who is ver selfless. It was nice getting helping each other out. THANKS AGAIN!!!!:tinker: :tink:

I have so many people to thank that if I start listing them all, I am sure I will leave someone out so THANK YOU to everyone who has been so wonderful over the last few weeks.

A couple highlights:
1. My daughter saw me in tears last night so she went downstairs to her art cart and made me a card. "It's ok mom. I know how you feel. Sometimes it is hard that people get it and don't help you back. That is very mean. I hope you feel better. I wish I could help you. Love, your daughter - " Now I have tears of joy and am so proud of her
2. My son - when I told him as I pick him up from school that with friends help we got him through the quest - with 5 minutes to spare. He is still so excited and you have made his day - even if the LA ogre gave him 4 hours of homework.
3. KhanFan - thanks so much - It is great to make each other happy.
4. Lots of great VMK and zeta friends! I couldn't have done it without you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter