• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rapunzel Meet and Greet is back!

We went on Saturday and the queue was massive. They were there at 13-15 until 14-00, then they went off for a 15 minute break and came back again and I guess stayed there until about 15-00. My Wife and 2 Daughters queued in the hot sun for about 1 hour and 15 minutes before they got to see them. We got in the queue at 13-00 so you can understand how popular it was.

Don't make me blush more than I already did. ;)

Will you believe me if I tell you I actually miserably failed all of my arts classes at school? Then three years ago in California it was hot, we wanted an air condition and realized we had never ventured into Animation Academy.

So we tried and surprisingly my Goofy did look like Goofy - a lot. We did some more classes, than at home I bought some of these "how to draw Disney" books and well, the Rapunzel drawing you see in the pictures is where I am now. The Rapunzel one and a group picture of the seven dwarves I have done for a co-worker's daughter are probably the most elaborate ones I have done so far.

You definitely have a talent (a career change maybe ;)).

You know, you should somehow try and draw on that special iron on transfer paper and iron some onto your own t-shirts - now that would be amazing and totally unique!! I'm sure you'd get lots of people asking where they are from :thumbsup2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter