Rapunzel's Royal Table Menu Highlights

obsesseddisneyfan

Earning My Ears
So for those of you who have sailed the Magic. What were the highlights in Rapunzel's Royal table? what things would you not order again. Thanks

The last time we sailed the Magic I got the 'Tangled Pasta' which is basically a pesto angel hair and really enjoyed it (note that I got it without the scallops).

So for those of you who have sailed the Magic. What were the highlights in Rapunzel's Royal table? what things would you not order again. Thanks
From the Lantern menu, I also enjoyed the Pasta but with the scallops. From the 2nd night ("Thug Menu"), I ordered the Turbot, because I was trying to try new things. I didn't like it at all. I also seem to have only taken pictures of the turbot, so I don't know what else I ordered. Sorry!

Crispy Arandelle shrimp, Tangled pasta and the pan fry dessert were all good from the Lantern menu.

I don’t think about anything from the Thug menu so nothing must have stood out.

I think it's the thug menu but I LOVE the Veal three ways (and I wouldn't normally eat veal). It's on other ships menus where it's just okay, but it was amazing on the Magic.

I’ve only ever had the Lantern menu and it’s probably my favorite menu across the Dream and the Magic (the only two I’ve been on so far). I really like the Flynn Rider Platter. In fall 2019 it was hands down the best main course of the cruise. In fall 2022 it wasn’t quite as good, the pork chop was a little dry. Still very tasty, though. And then I love Rapunzel’s fry bread. Chocolate Hazelnut is totally my jam.

Maximus Salad was surprising less boring than anticipated and was good. Flynn Rider Platter was yummy. And the asparagus soup

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter