Rare sighting of an endangered species

My GF is shopping the Old People hour this morning at Meijer and she also found TP!! :banana:

Of course Campbell's Pork N Beans were gone for a 2nd week.

This must be the TP Capital of the World because we haven't had any problem finding it!🤷‍♀️ I have no intention of hoarding it so I'll just take my chances.

LOL, I haven't seen any in all of the stores around me for almost 2 weeks now :(
It's the first I've seen in about a week and a half. I got there at 6 AM (the side benefit of insomnia). I'm sure it's long gone by now, even with the 1 per person limit.

Our shelves have been bare.
I am venturing to Costco for senior hour and hoping to find some. We are almost out as is DS's family

Getting Fiora is like riding Pirates at rope drop. A nice ride, but I'd have rather seen something more useful on the shelf.
Scott, on the other hand, would be like riding the Tiki Room under new management at rope drop.
Angel soft would be like riding space mountain at rope drop when the ride was first built and there were no fast passes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter