$$ rate at a 52 week high today

tinkerpea said:
I'll give them a call and get them to do what you have said, after looking everywhere on the Universal site and seeing no-where to pay of, I emailed them and asked if u could oay the balance & they said it was payable on arrival!
So thanks for the info :)

I have the credit card form. If you want it just PM me your email address and i can send it to you. :)

Slightly OT, but I popped in a week or so back and bought some $ in cash and had to produce photo ID to do so. I know that my memory serves me correctly in that I have always nipped out of the office at lunch time if I wanted to stop by there, and just paid with a card. I know you need ID for TC's but is this something new?

Changing any amount over about £100 now requires photo ID to ensure against money laundering :thumbsup2

Changing any amount over about £100 now requires photo ID to ensure against money laundering :thumbsup2

Its crazy, its now getting to the point I don't think banks want money. I recently had a £3,000 refund on my credit card from the University of New Hampshire. I rang to transfer the refund back to my current account. You should have heard the convo I had explaining how I had recieved £3k in USD on my credit card. Its like they don't believe a word you say.

It doesn't help me. I get paid in dollars, then they are converted to pounds so lower is better. :) I can understand why you want a good rate though. I once visited Disney when we were only getting $1.38 to the pound and it made the trip so much more expensive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter