• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rate Concerns

For those using LMT, I just signed up but it is saying my dates are unavailable for tickets. When I search different dates in August (4 days, 3 days, etc) it still says unavailable?

They show up for me just fine. Make sure you do a manual search in the "Book your trip" box on the left hand side after you log in. Choose "Activities" and put Anaheim for the destination.

They show up for me just fine. Make sure you do a manual search in the "Book your trip" box on the left hand side after you log in. Choose "Activities" and put Anaheim for the destination.

Ah! I was going a different way. It wouldn't let me type in "Disneyland" into activities so I googled it and ended up at a different page on the site. This one worked! Thanks! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter