• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rate these TV programs

Im a real big code black fan, but I dont think the network ever gave it a good chance to get a footing, its got cancelled but still a really good program. I like all the Chicago one also, but Med is my least favorite

I'm sad it is cancelled too. I really liked Night Shift too (also cancelled).
Fire is my favorite Chicago one (maybe because it was first) and gotta love the guys on PD. Justice was never given a chance either. Glad Antonio came back to PD

Chicago Med
Grey’s- Watch mostly out of habit. I keep waiting for it to die but it just keeps going.
Have never seen House.

I'm sad it is cancelled too. I really liked Night Shift too (also cancelled).
Fire is my favorite Chicago one (maybe because it was first) and gotta love the guys on PD. Justice was never given a chance either. Glad Antonio came back to PD
They destroyed Night Shift with that last season there was no coming back from that.
Chicago Fire is my favorite of the Chicago series as well. I thought Justice was terrible but am also glad Antonio made it back to PD.

Love Grey's!! - I'm currently watching in syndication. (I did watch some in the initial run, then drifted away from it because I felt like it was getting a little "out there" - but came back when I caught it one night by chance and am really enjoying it again.)

Loved House as well...but actually stopped watching that one for a while too, because I hated Detective Tritter so much!

Have not seen Chicago Med.

Chicago Med
House

Haven’t seen Gray’s.

I like all the Chicago shows. And I really liked ER when it came on but have to say I like Chicago Med more.

I was obsessed with House back during its first few seasons. Never watched the other two shows. As a general rule I don't care for medical dramas, but I made an exception for House.

Grey's is the only one on the list I've seen.

I also really like The Good Doctor but primarily because I love Freddie Highmore after his run as Norman Bates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter