rates for Jan 2006

hmock1

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know when room rates or package rates for 2006 will be available? I am trying to plan a trip for Jan 2006 but I can't find any rates.

I am going Jan 1-8, 2006 and was told that the 2006 rates will be out this summer (June/July). You can call and make a reservation now, but the rate would be the next season up. Since January is value season, they will have you put down one night at what the regular season rate was for Jan 2005 and then will let you know once the rate is out what the actual cost is. This way, if the rate is higher, they already have the higher deposit to cover the difference.

We are also going Jan 1-8. Made our reservations thru Dreams Unlimited. Was charged one night at the regular rate as a deposit. I figure when 2006 rates come out, my price will go down since traditionaly Jan is value season, at least I hope so. I am also planning to pay $100 a month on my reservation so that when we actually go, I will have our room paid for. At least that's the plan. :earsboy:

simzac,

I am still working on my dates, but already know that I will have to pay $394 for my Poly reservation deposit and then this summer when the 2006 rates come out the extra will be taken off what I owe.

MagicKingdom, I have us booked at POFQ for $166.13 per night, and have made one extra $100 payment as of today, so my deposit right now is $266.13. My goal when we leave is to actually have a credit in my favor on the room account which I can then use for food and souveniers. I also belong to AAA, which along with the value season pricing, should lower my ressie by about a third(I hope :confused3 ). I also alread have our park tickets bought and in our safe deposit box. Paying in advance helps with the sticker shock that a WDW vacation can cause. :flower:

Actually,

I was just there in Febuary and knew I would be going back again this year so I got an AP pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter