• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

RBT seating for Fantasmic (also HM question)

ChloroformSdxn

Mouseketeer
We're heading to DLR on the 14th of January for a couple days, and it looks like there might be a Fantasmic! showing. Last time we were there RBT was being renovated, but does anyone know anything about how to secure seating so that you're sitting on the terrace for the duration of the show? Has anyone done this, and is it worth it?

Also, any idea on when HM will be back online after removing the holiday overlay? Sadly it seems that with us going that week earlier, many of my son's favourites will be closed.

Call Disney Dining (714-781-DINE) to reserve the F! Premium Package at RBT for patio seating. It cannot be done online -- that is for the regular RBT package (seating on the ground by the river front). There are recent threads on this forum regarding the patio seating and viewing for F!. Do a search to read reviews and see photos taken from the patio.

We're heading to DLR on the 14th of January for a couple days, and it looks like there might be a Fantasmic! showing. Last time we were there RBT was being renovated, but does anyone know anything about how to secure seating so that you're sitting on the terrace for the duration of the show? Has anyone done this, and is it worth it?

Also, any idea on when HM will be back online after removing the holiday overlay? Sadly it seems that with us going that week earlier, many of my son's favourites will be closed.
Call the dining # the pp said ASAP. Those go very quickly. I’ve heard of them selling out very close to the 60th day mark.

OK great to know, thank you!

Argh, obviously it's great to be going to Disneyland, but having Splash, HM, GRR, and CS closed is going to be pretty grim. They're obviously the favourites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter