• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

RCI Aruba Trip booked using DVC points- Cancel ?

kddlm

DIS Veteran
Booked a trip to Aruba through RCI for June 3 2020 using 150 DVC points. Aruba currently closed to international visitors. If this continues, do I deal with DVC or RCI for cancel? Is anyone aware what will happen to the 150 points (back to DVC use year or banked into RCI). Maybe there are exceptions being made due to coronavirus travel restrictions? Any feedback is welcome! TIA

Any changes would need to be made through DVC. You might be able make changes by logging on to your DVC account and then going back to the RCI website. The points can only be used for a future RCI exchange.

Thank you for the info. @erionm . Do you know the deadlines? i.e. 30 days prior to travel, 45 days, etc.. I would call but DVC is asking for only people with travel to March 31 to call and wait in que at this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter