RD time for FOP

wdwplanner13

Earning My Ears
Ok, I know I have seen this somewhere but can't find it now. I'm planning on AK RD tomorrow, what time should I get there? It opens at nine. Will getting there at 7 be early enough?

Glad it worked out well.
At 7:30 were there already a lot of people in line or were you toward the front?
Last fall, at 7:30 there were already at least 100 + there.

So, we arrived to the park at 730 and got off the ride at 855!! Thanks for the help!! Loved it!!

The reports seem to bear that if you arrive well before actual opening time, you can be off this ride right around opening time, thereby effectively increasing your open park ride time. Now...if anyone is willing to wake up that early...most are not (I AM!!) Congrats OP....guessing you were up around 6am??

So, we arrived to the park at 730 and got off the ride at 855!! Thanks for the help!! Loved it!!

I'm also really hinkie about this term "arrived". Can you tell others reading & planning where you were at 7:30? Were you parking your car, standing at security, ready to tap at ticket turnstiles, or walking to FOP at 7:30? This will help others wanting a PPO ride of FOP.

Lol. Cars make better transportation than cats. And to clarify, we we're parking the car at 730. They let us through the gates at 8, and then let us into Pandora close to 830 (more fuzzy on this time)
Hey, don't judge. My cats make great taxis

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter