Read...CODES next week!!!??

MemoryMakers2669

<font color=green>Would rather have a sippy tag th
I just called to see if one of my friends might have an email pin attached to her name and she doesn't. So I of course asked them if they see any general codes coming out soon for the Apr-July 4th time period and she said she has no official word, BUT that they are all on requested OVERTIME starting THIS Sunday, Easter Sunday for the next two weeks!

She said when this happens, it is ALWAYS for a big promotion coming out! Could this be it finally???

The week before the AP and FL res. rates came out I was told this very thing by a CM and sure enough they came out that next week!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I don't think they have a clue... LOL! Could be a marketing push for the 100 years also?

I also read someplace (mouseplanet maybe?) that they are short staffed and requiring overtime so.....

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can save a little more money on our trip so I'll have more to spend in the parks.

I don't know if this means anything but yesterday I made reservations for my trip next year. The CM told me that codes are coming out soon. It wouldn't be for my time frame but she said to just keep checking back. If a code comes out she said I could adjust my ressie. So cross your fingers and hopefully you will hear something soon. :wizard:

Darn you.
I had finally accepted the fact that there would be no general codes and I would be staying off-site for the first half of my trip. Now I'm going to have to start checking the boards 10 times a day for the next week. ;)

mill4023 said:
Darn you.
I had finally accepted the fact that there would be no general codes and I would be staying off-site for the first half of my trip. Now I'm going to have to start checking the boards 10 times a day for the next week. ;)

:rotfl: I was thinking the same thing. I had finally came to terms with the fact that I was not going to get a discount and know this. :teeth: Well, lets hope it is true and our going insane checking the boards multiple times each day will pay off this time. :earboy2:

I too had given up any hope of a code, and agreed to rent DVC points... Now this comes up...Go figure! :sad2:

I thought there were already some codes out for thru 7/4? When I spoke w/CM earlier this week to see if I had a code for August he said 'There are no codes for past 7/4'?
Hmmm..very interesting.

duck_adoo said:
I thought there were already some codes out for thru 7/4? When I spoke w/CM earlier this week to see if I had a code for August he said 'There are no codes for past 7/4'?
Hmmm..very interesting.

Those are AP and FL resident rates only, still not general public codes.

duck_adoo said:
Hmmm..very interesting.

i had a cm tell me the same thing when i was inquiring about codes, discounts, specials, best deals, etc (using every word i could think of so she couldn't say i didn't ask! LOL!) and she said that about three months before my date there might be something (my date is late august... three months is late may)... i sure hope it's true :)

I'm still new to all of this in knowing about codes since we've never stayed on the property before. If we already have a reservation and then a general code comes out, can I call and get the code/price for the reservations that we have?

cowtownmom said:
I'm still new to all of this in knowing about codes since we've never stayed on the property before. If we already have a reservation and then a general code comes out, can I call and get the code/price for the reservations that we have?

Usually yes! Just call and tell them you have a reservation and now rooms are less, can you apply it. If they say no, hang up and call back and just make a new reservation, then cancel that first one at the higher rate. If you tell the first CM that you want to make a new reservation, they might make you cancel your first one first, which you do not want to do.

Thanks so much for the information. I already have reservations at POFQ for
June. And I also was thinking there may not be any discounts this year.
But I'll keep my fingers crossed and keep checking several times a day now.
It would be absolutley wonderful to save some money on the room. :banana:

After I promised to stop obsessing........here I go again!! Has anyone called today?

I'm curious too... any news? and if you get "nope... no codes today" ask IF and/or WHEN generals may be available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter