READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
5:08 left boardwalk to walk over
5:20 through security and in line against the construction wall. Closer then we were Sunday morning around the same time
5:34 in park, tap and go no finger
6:00 boarding group 13!!
Thx for reporting! Which app did you use and how did you use it?

Thx for reporting! Which app did you use and how did you use it?
Used the mde app on an iPhone 11 Pro on AT&T 4G LTE. At 6:00 I started clicking into the SWGE part. The join group didn’t turn red so I backed out and when I clicked in again I clicked on my status and that join boarding group lit up. I did the same thing Sunday at the same time and we got 55 that day as opposed to 13 today. We were also a group of 5 on Sunday and today we were a group of 3 and there were definitely less people at rope drop today versus Sunday.

We have two days scheduled for HS this week. I’m gonna try the “enter and leave option” first day and see how it goes. I’ll report back. I’m hoping being away from the large crowd competing for the same bandwidth on MDE might be to my advantage ???
My plan worked well. Through turnstiles at 5:45am. ....then left right away. Got bg 63. ...Will be back later this am. ...Off for a relaxing bfast now

Over the past few days where has been the best place to find CMs if assistance is needed with BGs just after official open? Galaxy's Edge?

Over the past few days where has been the best place to find CMs if assistance is needed with BGs just after official open? Galaxy's Edge?
The dedicated locations (blue umbrellas) are at: the director statue on Hollywood and Sunset Blvd. Down Sunset close to the intersection of RnRC and ToT, next to gift shop by the exit to indiana Jones, next to new restrooms at the intersection of Commissary Lane and Grand Avenue, entrance to TSLand
There are also roaming blue shirt CM all around

For a short wait at MFSR You have 2 options: rope drop or evening.
- You’ll want to be there VERY early (60+ minutes before open) and be at the front of the pack headed to MFSR at rope drop.
- Alternatively, you should see waits drop at MFSR the closer you get to park closing.

Between those 2 extremes you’re pretty much facing a long line. And if you’re behind the big pack at rope drop that would probably be the absolute worst time to get in line. Good luck!
Thanks for our advice. We're doing this trip without our young children, so thinking popping over before closing might be a good bet to ride MFSR.

People sleeping in. Gearing up for tonight! :-)

I imagine tomorrow morning would be an excellent day to get up early to join a BG as well.

This is our plan! We are hoping that so many people will be tired from this evenings festivities, that we will be able to not have quite as much craziness tomorrow morning.

anyone else going tomorrow morning?

Gotta say, I thought I was just going to roll into Disney and get on RotR - boy have you guys woke me up to how I've got to do it! Coming Jan 17th - picked it because it should be a slower day, less waiting, etc. From CT for a super short trip to FL. Based on days of reading this thread I think I know exactly what to do. My comment/question is for rteetz, that spreadsheet you post is amazing! How do you get this data? Is it publicly available somewhere? As the time gets closer to our trip, that spreadsheet will dictate when we need to arrive. But I'm so surprised Disney gives this info out. Anyway, keep up the great work!

Gotta say, I thought I was just going to roll into Disney and get on RotR - boy have you guys woke me up to how I've got to do it! Coming Jan 17th - picked it because it should be a slower day, less waiting, etc. From CT for a super short trip to FL. Based on days of reading this thread I think I know exactly what to do. My comment/question is for rteetz, that spreadsheet you post is amazing! How do you get this data? Is it publicly available somewhere? As the time gets closer to our trip, that spreadsheet will dictate when we need to arrive. But I'm so surprised Disney gives this info out. Anyway, keep up the great work!
That data comes primarily from everybody sharing information on this thread. It’s publicly available right here 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter