READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I correct that if we are a party of 3, we can either all have our own MDE account or all log into one?
As long as everyone is linked to one same mde account you can all try on the account
If each person had their own mde each can try on their own but there's very little probability you will all get the same bg

As long as everyone is linked to one same mde account you can all try on the account
If each person had their own mde each can try on their own but there's very little probability you will all get the same bg
Right. All being in one MDE account will allow you all to use the lowest BG assignment.

If your party splits up, you'll likely each get different BGs which can spread your call times throughout the day and evening possibly. You likely won't be riding RoR together then.

(not going to mention that I may be in my pjs and hopefully filled with coffee as I'm not a morning person! ☺ )

I certainly contend that nothing should be called "The Happiest Place on Earth" if it requires you to wake up before dawn to start standing in a line!

Thank you! I have all 10 of us in my account (I’m the only one who made an account). When I look under tickets it shows one name at a time like this:

I'll be honest. Mine did not look exactly like that; the area where in your ticket has just the validity date, mine simply said "0 days remaining". Probably because I had a multi-day pass. However, I'm pretty sure when you tap in, there will be some kind of indication in there that the ticket has been redeemed. Good luck!

Tip: when you enter the park, go straight to the Chinese Theater and hide behind the right side. Turn off wifi and position yourself under the metal roof and walk back and forth until you get the highest number of bars on your cell.

open the mde app and make sure that when you open the map it shows your correct location.

refresh the app 1 minute prior to opening, start clicking on “find out more” back and forth until the Join group lights up.

So, if I'm at home and have friends/family in the park can I use my log in and check them into a boarding group? Or does this only work if you use the login of someone who is actually tapped in?

So, if I'm at home and have friends/family in the park can I use my log in and check them into a boarding group? Or does this only work if you use the login of someone who is actually tapped in?
Do you manage these friends/ family? If you do then you can. You can help them join a bg, only four those that are tapped in

Tip: when you enter the park, go straight to the Chinese Theater and hide behind the right side. Turn off wifi and position yourself under the metal roof and walk back and forth until you get the highest number of bars on your cell.

open the mde app and make sure that when you open the map it shows your correct location.

refresh the app 1 minute prior to opening, start clicking on “find out more” back and forth until the Join group lights up.
This will definitely not work come March lol

How Do you make sure the map shows your correct location? I want to figure out how to do it before I go in two weeks.

How Do you make sure the map shows your correct location on the map? I want to figure out how to do it before I go in two weeks.
Go on the app and click on the map on top. Then click on the blue arrow. This should show your current location if you have gps on.

Which cell provider do you have?? Anyone know if AT&T is reliable in the park?

So do we think it’s likely Disney really is tweaking BG Numbers and that’s what is leading to this selling out ultra fast thing? Apologies I don’t remember which page this was posted by Yulilin on, but if there were approximately 7000 people in the park at 630, that is way less than 100 people per BG (that was the speculated number, right?) since we know people at opening will miss out on regular BG, and those go up to 124 with someone getting at least 169 in back ups. I wonder how many more we’re in by 8. Even if the 7000 doubled its still less per group. Was 100 just speculated or was it based on something?

Someone fuzzy Disney math with me! My brain is not the sharpest at the tail end of winter break with my kids 😂😬

Curious for folk who have gone these past days AND prior weeks -- are the crowds significantly larger than initial weeks and Xmas week to explain the dramatic drop from 15-20minutes to 2minutes?
It was much more crowded when we went this week compared to the second week in december.

So I am the only one with MDE, everyone is connected on the same booking. My husband uses my same login credentials to view wait times etc on his phone, I use my phone for all the fastpasses/ food orders etc. Would it be a problem if we both are logged into the same account and trying to get a BG? Or should i create a new account for him and somehow figure out how to link us all to his account also?
TIA

So do we think it’s likely Disney really is tweaking BG Numbers and that’s what is leading to this selling out ultra fast thing? Apologies I don’t remember which page this was posted by Yulilin on, but if there were approximately 7000 people in the park at 630, that is way less than 100 people per BG (that was the speculated number, right?) since we know people at opening will miss out on regular BG, and those go up to 124 with someone getting at least 169 in back ups. I wonder how many more we’re in by 8. Even if the 7000 doubled its still less per group. Was 100 just speculated or was it based on something?

Someone fuzzy Disney math with me! My brain is not the sharpest at the tail end of winter break with my kids 😂😬
70 to 100 was just people speculating. Disney doesn't disclose any numbers so there's no way of knowing the exact number

So I am the only one with MDE, everyone is connected on the same booking. My husband uses my same login credentials to view wait times etc on his phone, I use my phone for all the fastpasses/ food orders etc. Would it be a problem if we both are logged into the same account and trying to get a BG? Or should i create a new account for him and somehow figure out how to link us all to his account also?
TIA
No problem, double the chance of getting in. I did this with my DD when we were there second week of December, she got through before me

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter