READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my newbie question: I've seen in this thread that people have encountered the problem that not all of their party is showing up as tapped into the park in MDE. Where do I make sure that we (myself, my DH and children) are all tapped into the park BEFORE the park open time so that this doesn't happen to me? Is their a screen showing who has tapped in to a certain park, location? Thank you to everyone here. We are loving this thread! All the info, good vibes & excitement is amazing!
If you have park tickets that are for a certain number of days and you know how many days are left, then after you tap into the park, you can look at the ticket information on MDE, which will show days remaining. That's the only for-sure way I know of, although there is a location pointer on MDE, but I'm pretty sure that every single person in your party would have to have their own MDE account and look at this location pointer, which would show that they were in the park. However, I have no proof that this is correct.

If you're booking a BG and try to add members of your party that MDE thinks are not tapped in (even though they are tapped in), just forget about them for the moment and add everyone who MDE will allow to be added. Then, after you get a BG, go to a GET CM and they will add your other person/people for you as long as that person/those people are with you. You can't use this method as some kind of workaround to try to get people on your BG who aren't in the park. For one thing, I'm pretty sure that a CM can tell from your ticket media when you tapped in--even if your MDE account doesn't know.

But this might not even be a problem for you. It is something that's happened to a lot of parkgoers, but hardly all of them.

I've been a member here for years and this is the best thread ever! I've been glued to these pages for a while now. We are coming down in March so I have plenty of time to panic lol, but I just have a question about the app and I do apologize if this has been answered ad nauseam, but should I not have the MDE app open AT ALL until 7am or should I be at least on the screen where it states "my Status" and "join Boarding Group"? Thanks for the help and good luck to all who are embarking on the quest for a BG!!
-Penny

We went to HS on Friday 1/17 and I had my phone ready before 7am, but parked myself next to a CM in case something went wrong. When the BG button wouldn't light up no matter what I tried I asked him to help. He didn't help me and I think having him involved made my chances of getting a low (or any BG) worse because he reached over me to hit buttons on my phone even though he had a tablet in his hand. I would have been able to hit the buttons faster on my own. Maybe the CM under the umbrellas would be more helpful in an 'emergency'?! Just thought I would mention it. I think I would have gotten a lower BG number if I had stayed where I was and tried on my own.

Just parked and the rain has started again. Ugh.
Sorry! It’s one of those days where the ride performance already has you irked and of course it decides to rain right when you’re trying to walk into the park and can’t get inside where it’s dry. 😔

Good luck on getting on the ride and hope you have a great rest of the afternoon then 😃

Sorry! It’s one of those days where the ride performance already has you irked and of course it decides to rain right when you’re trying to walk into the park and can’t get inside where it’s dry. 😔

Good luck on getting on the ride and hope you have a great rest of the afternoon then 😃
It stopped already. Sat in the car for a few minutes after parking and the rain was done.

First, thanks to all on this Board. Was there this past weekend. On Sunday, left Boardwalk at 540, walked to HS. Got BG 132. I think 134 and above were not standby. They started to really go fast with the BG, so was called about 440 while on the boat over. What I didn't know, is that when your BG gets called, we would still have over an hour wait. But, I'm in Florida, and it was warm. Ride is great. I think near the end of the day they really knock out the BGs.
Went back yesterday, Tuesday, the day after MLK Day, because we had FP for Toy Story at 715. Was in the park at 710. BG 112, but over 86 was standby. They must have known something, as why on one day is the standby over 134, then over 86? Got the message that they would not reach us by about 4 p.m.

Hey guys, it's Florida. If you take a vacation there, you have got to pretty much expect you will get rained on at some point. Even in their "dry season."
I know I'm gonna jinx myself with this.

Since Nov 2017, we've vacationed in Florida a total of 27 days (2 - 10 day Disney trips and 7 day beach trip). In all that time, we have had a total of about 2 hours of rain (across only 2 days). We're heading down tomorrow for a quick 3 day getaway so I'm hoping for more of the same, Sunshine and warm weather!!

I know I'm gonna jinx myself with this.

Since Nov 2017, we've vacationed in Florida a total of 27 days (2 - 10 day Disney trips and 7 day beach trip). In all that time, we have had a total of about 2 hours of rain (across only 2 days). We're heading down tomorrow for a quick 3 day getaway so I'm hoping for more of the same, Sunshine and warm weather!!
Me too. Three day getaway starting tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter