READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is too quiet this morning. Who’s up? Who’s in the park? Who’s practicing.

We need a nice chant.
Red But-ton! Red But-ton!

I know, I know, :surfweb:

(off to do some finger exercises to get back in the practice routine)
I'm going to try practicing today! Usually I'm not paying attention while I'm in the office to the time. But I'm going to give it a shot! Good luck to those in the park today!

Seems a little less crazy today. Backups at 7:01 on the dot (for me anyway).

And whats the deal with time.gov? I skip practice a few days and they get a whole face lift. It’s all that BG traffic in the morning bumping up their numbers. Official time keeper of RotR BGs!

Is it not as busy today? Practiced from home and did well, looked to me backup groups was after 8:01
I was practicing from home but forgot to launch until a little after 8am. By the time it got to the find out more screen it was already showing backup groups but my phone still said 8:00. Definitely a very narrow window (seconds) for regular groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter