READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was my first day practicing. I thought I'd be able to see which boarding group I would have had if I were there. I got to the "not so fast" screen. Is that the full practice? Does that mean we would've gotten a boarding group? Thanks for the help!
You made it through all the practice steps, and yes, you should have had a BG come up after that point if it was a real life run through.

Today was my first day practicing. I thought I'd be able to see which boarding group I would have had if I were there. I got to the "not so fast" screen. Is that the full practice? Does that mean we would've gotten a boarding group? Thanks for the help!
Yep. You would have gotten a BG. That’s the last screen you can see during a practice. If you were in the park you would have gotten a cute droid telling you what BG number you are

Fingers crossed the ride can keep stringing together good days. Someone mentioned yesterday that backup groups lasting longer is probably a result of better days and I agree. If they can consistently get through 100+ groups, you probably have enough people that are satisfied with their ride that they won’t go back day after day and availability doesn’t become quite as crazy. Hopefully it can continue and be more reliable.

Smooth first test today, but on a second try, after entering the boarding group, I got that “something went wrong” pop up. I had to hit the x a couple of times before I could get to the Not So Fast screen.

My advice if you see that pop up about trouble connecting is to keep hitting the x then the blue Join Boarding Group button until it goes through. In my tests it has gone through in no more than 2 or 3 tries and that’s a lot faster than going all the way back to the home screen or restarting the app.

Backups still available at 7:15. My theory is that the 10K cuts into the number of resort guests at DHS at opening. It should be the same for the half marathon tomorrow and then be back to backups being gone quickly come Monday.

Backups still available at 8:20. And after numerous practice runs this morning, and taking a five minute break, checked to see if I could still have gotten a backup and I got the backup popup notice. Haven’t seen that in a while!

Backups still available at 8:20. And after numerous practice runs this morning, and taking a five minute break, checked to see if I could still have gotten a backup and I got the backup popup notice. Haven’t seen that in a while!
Same here. Only showed up after I took a break and came back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter