READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now is a good a time as any I guess.

Even though I never got to put my BG skills to use, I really appreciate this thread and information provided, the conversations had, and the sometimes silliness and debates that ensued (sorry @yulilin3 lol). I couldn’t wait to update you guys when we finally got our turn, but it’s looking like that won’t be for some time now. We are caught in the Great Coronavirus Cancellation of 2020.

Here’s hoping all these precautions kick this thing sooner than later, and those of you in April and later can salvage your trips. Looking forward to our eventual return, can’t wait to debate how much longer BG are here for once the parks open again. ;)

Last edited:
Thanks everyone - All of my practicing and strategy is for not. WDW closed for half our park days so we will be canceling. Reschedule won’t be til October at earliest if at all this year.

Kids are SUPER BUMMED!! it has been a rough several months so vacation was much needed. Stay healthy everyone!

I am going to be sick I am so sad. We were supposed to be there March 22-29. I was so looking forward using all these tips.
It may seem that way but it’s been stressful to me being here. Most stressful on a very crowded bus once. The wait was long so they def weren’t running more frequently to help with social distancing lol. We also found the “sanitizing stations“ few and far between.
I am very thankful for this thread and having all the info to squeeze it in unexpectedly this morning. We have moved our return home up 1 day to Saturday and will only use Skyliners tomorrow. I still have doubt being here was wise.

is it possible to get scanned in to HS then leave the park to do rope drop elsewhere and the try to get a boarding group from outside of the park?

is it possible to get scanned in to HS then leave the park to do rope drop elsewhere and the try to get a boarding group from outside of the park?
You could but not many suggest it is a good idea, if you are specifically focused on experiencing ROTR. If something goes wrong during the joining of BG process, you will not have access to GET for help.

Completely Off Topic but I am so sad for everyone that had a trip plan this couple of weeks. I know everyone had been practicing and researching. I hope you all have the ability to reschedule and hopefully Disney will figure out what's wrong with the attraction .
In the meantime, let's please drag this thread back on topic and not about the closing

First time helping someone from home. BG 20. I got it, friends said Join Boarding Group never turned red.

43 and above are backups (that's really low).

Dang, my heart is racing just as much as being in the park.
For me it's more stressful when im helping from home. Im assuming there are a lot more people trying these next 3 days

Wow, sounds like a lot of social distancing going on...

it’s definitely not empty here, but it does seem a touch less crowded than yesterday.

I suspect there were a lot of recovery FPs from yesterday, which impacts BG availability the following day. DW said many people going in the FP line.

there were a ton. We were the only people in the FP line around 9:15 though. Got into a loading group immediately. It was amazing and I’m really sad for all the people who will miss out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter