• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What time is Hollywood Studios actually letting people in? I read somewhere that when some arrived people were already in the parks at 9:20. Should we take an Uber from Saratoga springs and if so what time?

Did anyone else's front page of MDE change on them this morning? I did not have the AT-AT Walker on the front page and the join button that is next to it

Edit: They just moved it really far down the scroll today. I found it

Did anyone else's front page of MDE change on them this morning? I did not have the AT-AT Walker on the front page and the join button that is next to it

Edit: They just moved it really far down the scroll today. I found it
Nope. Mine was still there. Like the third box down

If accessing MDE by using cell service/data at 10am for boarding group — any good/bad spots to try to be in or avoid?

Don't know how far up you are, but they just went around and said another 30 minutes at least (I'm in line as well)
Yes ugh! If it’s just 30 minutes I’m great with that but I don’t want to stand here for 3 hours lol. We just sent the teens to get some food and gonna wait it out for now!

Yes ugh! If it’s just 30 minutes I’m great with that but I don’t want to stand here for 3 hours lol. We just sent the teens to get some food and gonna wait it out for now!
Same same. There's only a few other rides I plan on doing, so I'm giving it a little bit before I just go to other rides and come back when cslled

Same same. There's only a few other rides I plan on doing, so I'm giving it a little bit before I just go to other rides and come back when cslled
Hoping you got to ride! What time did you finally get on?

As for the 1pm BG Drop looked like they went in 20 seconds or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter