• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was playing along from home and it seems like they didn't open 1pm slots? It's 1:07pm and still telling me to check back for the 1pm drop. 🤔

I was playing along from home and it seems like they didn't open 1pm slots? It's 1:07pm and still telling me to check back for the 1pm drop. 🤔
They were available for about 20 seconds at 1pm. Odd that your page isn't refreshing with the correct info though.

I'm seeing a lot reports that the same thing happened for other people. Weird.
Definitely weird. Hopefully it didn't happen to too many in the park.

I definitely got the join and got through once before I got the red message that the booking window was full.

In the park, did not get here in time to try and join a group at 10. Tried to join group at 1 and kept getting unable to connect errors. We were on park wifi. Family at home was able to get us boarding group 58. Our estimated wait has been 150 minutes for over an hour, seems the ride is going slow today.

Boarding group 26 here, we’ve been waiting for almost 90 minutes. We were in the 10am allocation and didn’t get the callback until the 3PM hour. Rough day for the attraction for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Boarding group 58, gotten at 1. Called around 7:30, entered the line 7:35. Just had a message play that the ride is delayed

Those getting boarding group 1- were you using your own cell data or park wifi? I feel so rusty! LOL
The WiFi. My 15 year old had a countdown synced with real time on her phone and as soon as it ticked on 10:00 hit join on a different phone. No other people other than the 7 of us riding in the profile so right through and got group 1. We were in line for Toy Story mania and in the queue right about to get on the ride 😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter