READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some quick questions. Did you do it at 10 AM ET? And did you start by closing the app a few minutes (3-5) before 10 AM and start fresh?

Dave

Opened the closed app at 9:59 a.m. ET, at the stroke of 10 by my computer's time, I hit join and received the screen indicating boarding groups 1-5 were being called. This isn't the first time I have practiced, but it is the first time I haven't gotten a group (or a pretend group as it were).

Opened the closed app at 9:59 a.m. ET, at the stroke of 10 by my computer's time, I hit join and received the screen indicating boarding groups 1-5 were being called. This isn't the first time I have practiced, but it is the first time I haven't gotten a group (or a pretend group as it were).

Exact same thing happened to me and I've been practicing successfully for over a week now. Never even got the red warning that it was full. Although my party did take longer to load than usual so maybe I was really past the point of getting the red warning and it moved right on to calling the first boarding groups.

Yay rehearsed at 2pm from home and got to is everyone with the party screen. I had to request exactly at 2pm

I practiced at 2:00 and got a message saying "You're all set" instead of the usual "hold on is everyone in your party" message. Does that mean I was assigned a boarding group from home?

I practiced at 2:00 and got a message saying "You're all set" instead of the usual "hold on is everyone in your party" message. Does that mean I was assigned a boarding group from home?
I saw that this afternoon as well. After I manually added someone to my group and click "Join" again, I got the normal message, but when I removed them and clicked "join" again with only my name checked, it said "You're all set."

Is ROTR everything you hoped and dreamed for after practicing getting a boarding group for x amount of time, sweating bullets getting to the park on time, praying you get signal, & believing in the Galaxies Edge Gods to not break down the attraction on your day?

I need to know guys. 😆

Is ROTR everything you hoped and dreamed for after practicing getting a boarding group for x amount of time, sweating bullets getting to the park on time, praying you get signal, & believing in the Galaxies Edge Gods to not break down the attraction on your day?

I need to know guys. 😆
yes. Yes it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter