READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read a lot of tips here, but would love some specific advice from you pros. I'm traveling with family, and we're a party of six. I arrive earlier than the others so I have a day in HS solo. RoR passes are a huge priority.

1. On the HS day with the full family, should I make sure "select all" is lit up before hitting next? People say to just move to the next screen as quickly as possible, but It seems like I would want the names (or select all) to light up first.

2. Similar, but nuanced... On my solo day to HS, do I again just hit next through the screens and not worry about my family members who will be traveling at the time? I'm worried that the system will ask where the other five people's passes are. Or, is the system smart enough to know I'm the only one with a ticket/pass that day?

That's for your help. Trying not to overthink it, but you sort of have to. :)

Check your MDE app and make sure everyone has a park reservation for DHS. If everyone does then once you get to the party select screen keep tapping the bottom of the screen as it loads. That’s where the join button will be and everyone with a park reservation will be checked automatically. You don’t want to waste time trying to manually add everyone. Even hitting select all could take too long. BG’s are gone within seconds. A long loading screen could cause you to miss out.

I would prefer they had some limit on maximum BG size you could secure, such as 12? 15? Just seems excessive for one person to obtain 25 passes. Not begrudging you for using the system as it is or anything. And its hard to tell one cousin they get to ride but another does not, so I get all or nothing to an extent. Just still feels excessive when its that many or with what seems like no limits.

We were there last week. I have 27 people on my friends and family list. 25 of us were there. I was able to get BG 12 on 11/5, all 25 of us were checked since we all had valid tickets and park pass. The page loaded instantly for me, even with all the friends/family.

I would prefer they had some limit on maximum BG size you could secure, such as 12? 15? Just seems excessive for one person to obtain 25 passes. Not begrudging you for using the system as it is or anything. And its hard to tell one cousin they get to ride but another does not, so I get all or nothing to an extent. Just still feels excessive when its that many or with what seems like no limits.
In the end, its still 1 person with 1 ride.

Coming from CBR yesterday we got to the skyliner Hub around 740am it was already going to DHS. All other lines were operating from EPCOT and POP/AoA. Got on by 7:55am and arrived at DHS by 8am. They let us through temperature screening and security and in the park by 8:18. We'd have gotten through security faster but forgot to take our umbrella out of our bag walking in. Our BG 13 got called about 8:52 which was right before we exited MMRR.

The ride is an incredible feat of ride engineering! Wish I had time for another day in DHS just to try and pick up more of anything I may have missed.

BG 3 on the CBR resort wifi with iphone 11 pro. Thanks all for the tips!

We’re already in line for the skyliner, should we go right to Rise when we get there? Or would we have time to get on MMRR first? I know you have an hour until they call you but not sure which move saves most time in line.

It does not matter how many people are in your party, it is still just one BG reservation. A large group does not take BG's away from other guests.

We’re already in line for the skyliner, should we go right to Rise when we get there? Or would we have time to get on MMRR first? I know you have an hour until they call you but not sure which move saves most time in line.

We had BG 12 last week. We arrived early and were near front of line when they opened the gates. Went right to MMRR, on and off within 30 minutes. If you want to ride MMRR, I would definitely do that first.

Get on MMRR you'll get held up at the security tents until about 8:10 and they'll let you through. You'll have time to get on MMRR and still be within the hour window for rise. We had 13 yesterday. We probably couldve waved at you sitting in line for the skyliner we got some Joffreys before the skyliner was open on our way to DAK!

They called the first groups around 8:45.

Last edited:
Friends just got off, seems like some early issues. Just said first part was down. No idea what part referring to

So glad you got on!

Have a marvelous trip!

Question: If multiple people from my party are trying to snag a boarding pass from different devices, should we all be signed into the same MDE account or should we create separate accounts?

Question... Friends of ours are going to DHS the same day we are... we plan to meet up. Our MDE accounts are linked. We all want to go on Rise... but don't need to at the same time.

Is it best for us to select our party of 4 and try, while they select their party of 4 to try... or try as party of 8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter