READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was my first practice - we leave in 25 days. I tried pull down to refresh, on data. iPhone 12 Pro. I got the “not to fast, you don’t have a park reservation” page - does this mean I would have gotten one??

I went back and tried again and the red box came up saying they’re all distributed so I’m thinking I did it correctly?

I’m trying click thru tomorrow.

Today was my first practice - we leave in 25 days. I tried pull down to refresh, on data. iPhone 12 Pro. I got the “not to fast, you don’t have a park reservation” page - does this mean I would have gotten one??

I went back and tried again and the red box came up saying they’re all distributed so I’m thinking I did it correctly?

yep that message means you would've gotten through

I was in the same boat. Practiced and that was what came up and wasn't sure I did it correctly.

Thank you!! From the previous families experience I was worried we would knock each other's families out possibly - but I am glad you were able to verify it works - and that y'all got through! Thank you so much for your info!!

you likely won’t knock out. But there’s a chance it may seem like you didn’t get it. When you exit and re-enter the app you’ll see that you got it through the other family.

It goes without saying, make certain all interested parties in the F/F group have DHS reservations for that day.

Yesterday I tried pull down method and it worked. Today tried lining up the buttons and I guess I was too slow, or started too early. The second join button wasn’t there so I clicked back and tried again from the main page and by that time 7:00:07 they were gone and it said try for 1pm. I was on home WiFi this time.

you likely won’t knock out. But there’s a chance it may seem like you didn’t get it. When you exit and re-enter the app you’ll see that you got it through the other family.

It goes without saying, make certain all interested parties in the F/F group have DHS reservations for that day.
Absolutely! Thank you for the info!

I have tried to find this answer, but cannot seem to find it. We will be staying at a non-Disney Resort, does anyone know how that works to get on property at 7am? Will the resorts let you in to get a BG? We are nervous that we will drive through property and it won't recognize us on the road.

I have tried to find this answer, but cannot seem to find it. We will be staying at a non-Disney Resort, does anyone know how that works to get on property at 7am? Will the resorts let you in to get a BG? We are nervous that we will drive through property and it won't recognize us on the road.
You don't have to be on property to get a bg at 7am all you need is a dhs park reservation. You can book from anywhere

You don't have to be on property to get a bg at 7am all you need is a dhs park reservation. You can book from anywhere
Someone reported getting a reservation mid-flight on their way to Orlando!! As long as you have a park reservation it doesn’t matter where you are!

Last edited:
I practiced a couple times this week and I think it would have worked, but I tried today and it was full. I am a little discouraged because after the second "join" button the app paused for just half a beat and that was enough to lock me out. I am thinking the official time was probably 2-3 seconds after 7 am. I was feeling pretty confident about chances of getting in for real in a few weeks but if I have to account for a millisecond pause in the app, over which I have no control, it seems a lot less likely.

We just got back last night and wanted to let you all know we got group 60 for the 7 am window on Tues.! I practiced the day before and glad I did. I tried to check all 4 of our names and completely forgot about the select all button. That mistake made Tue better. After I hit join from the At-At's it was selected already for me and got a boarding group, no problem. The kids loved the ride, and since we did the Falcon first thing when we got into the park, we had plenty of time to walk around the land, take pictures near the falcon, and eat lunch. They called our group right when we sat down to eat. Had a great day and a pretty much a great trip, other than the busses at the Contemporary, what a disaster. Anyway just wanted to let you all know how it went and to say thanks to all the tips everyone gives on here. They helped in February and this trip as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter