READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know how fast regular boarding groups are going lately? I am going to today, but will not arrive to park until about 11. Should I wait, say five seconds, a bit after 7 to try and join? Longer than that?

Do we know how fast regular boarding groups are going lately? I am going to today, but will not arrive to park until about 11. Should I wait, say five seconds, a bit after 7 to try and join? Longer than that?
You will NOT get a boarding pass if you wait even 2 seconds. You need to book at 7 and hope you get a slightly later group. If you get too early of a group just release it and try in park at 1pm.

HS opens at 9 today. And your return window for boarding allows one hour. If you are lucky enough to get a #boarding you should make the effort to arrive within that return hour.
And be ready to hit that button at 7a.m. . We actually got lucky with the 1:00 p.m. daily draw during the holidays.
Good luck! Have a great day!

Mods: Post #1 states the afternoon opportunity inside the park for virtual queue takes place at 2 pm. It should be updated to note the current time of 1pm.

ETA: I see the change has been made. 1pm it is...until Disney changes it again.

Last edited:

I decided to do a pactice today ar 1PM. When I opened the app 2 minutes before tge line was open, and still is now at 1:05PM.

Is this a glitch? Nothing changed on the text at the main page

I tried for the first time this afternoon and thought there must be some sort of a glitch as I tried about 5 times over a 3 min period and every time I would have got a BG. Hope this means lots of people there today were able to secure 1pm BGs!

I tried for the first time this afternoon and thought there must be some sort of a glitch as I tried about 5 times over a 3 min period and every time I would have got a BG. Hope this means lots of people there today were able to secure 1pm BGs!

The question would be what BG numbers did they get and were they called.

I think I would have gotten in at the 1:00 drop...
I used the refresh method and it stopped me at the “not so fast” page asking if everyone in my party was in the park.
My concern is that I’m the only one who showed up. I didn’t stop to select the rest of my party. That was an option but I just clicked join and join. But if I’m understanding correctly, this will be different for the days we have a ticket/ reservations for everyone?
Thank you all for your help!! Hoping to make my Star Wars-loving kids dreams come true this week! 🤗
was this answered? I only show up also when I practice. I would have to manually select the other 4 in my party.

remember no need to add your family whomever has a DHS park reservation will be pre selected. Do not stop to read anything, just click join, join...as fast as you can until you get a bg number. The process takes less than 3 seconds
are they only pre selected on the day you have a park reservation? meaning when you practice you have to manually select your party?

And still open. That’s pretty wild. Wonder if anyone will try to park hop to see if they can grab one in 20 minutes, Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter