• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m confused. You stated in one reply that “not so fast” doesn’t mean you’d have gotten a BG. Then stated the exact opposite to me. I’m obviously missing something. And I’ve definitely seen a lot of posts from people who are practicing at home and have gotten BGs. How are they doing that if they don’t have a reservation?
There are only a couple of days when the Disney system has had a problem and people have successfully got BGs from home when they did not happen. I am aware of this happening only 2 or possibly 3 times since the ride opened and each time it was when they system was working incorrectly.

When someone says, 'I would have got a BG' it means they saw the 'Every person in your party....' message. They are not getting an actual BG. Only people with park reservations can get BGs except for the error I mentioned above.

No
If you don't have a reservation you go through the process and get the "not so fast page" IF you had a reservation that page would be replaced with a bg number page like the pic i posted

If you don't have a reservation and go through the process and you get the red box saying all bg are full IF you had a reservation you WOULDN'T have a bg
The practice from home without a reservation will never give you a bg unless there's a glitch, since Rise opening this has happened 3 times
Thanks for the clarification 🙂

Thanks everyone! So I have a big list of people that came up from a big family trip previously but only my daughter and I are going on this trip. It only had me checked but you are sure that she will automatically be included because she will have a HS reservation that day?

Thanks everyone! So I have a big list of people that came up from a big family trip previously but only my daughter and I are going on this trip. It only had me checked but you are sure that she will automatically be included because she will have a HS reservation that day?
Yes! 😁. Anyone on your F&F list with a park pass reservation will be preselected on the day of the reservation only.

Yes but don't stop to take the time to check, just click 'Join'. Checking to see she is the only other one selected will probably lock you out of getting a BG. They are currently going in 2-3 seconds.

Reactions: TSM
And if you get a BG but she's not included, just visit with the Guest Experience CMs in the blue shirts, and they'll add her to your BG.

Reactions: TSM
AT AT stands for all terrain armored transport, so the 2 vehicles you see in the pic on the front page of your mde
Start there. At 7am click that join button and then thr3 couple of next ones that pop up, that's it.
No need to wait for a join button to turn any dolor, just as soon as the clock switches to 7 click join, join, join

Thank you VERY much

i thought I had to start here
C8E58729-4A91-475F-9EBE-156F810928D2.jpeg
Then I thought I had to do this
383396DE-2A98-4248-8E05-AEEFEAF6DD43.jpeg

But it is correct I am starting here and keep hitting join:

3D010D1A-F9C6-4F42-9806-F6955735D2E1.png

I think I get that and above is correct is that right. What did it mean lining up the button or am I good with above.

Thank you VERY much

View attachment 554327
View attachment 554328

View attachment 554329

I think I get that and above is correct is that right. What did it mean lining up the button or am I good with above.
Some people like to align the first join button with where the second join button shows up once you hit it. To be honest, for me, this isn't really necessary. Once you start practicing you'll be more familiar with what ir looks like

Thank you VERY much

View attachment 554327
View attachment 554328

View attachment 554329

Technically, either way is correct, but I like the AT screen rather than refresh because if you click join as soon as your phone changes to 7:00.00, you should be good to go. The refresh method works for some, but in my opinion, you could get be mid refresh when 7 hits, then get in after everyone else

My transportation thread question got zero responses regarding bus info to DHS.

So today, after getting BG 38 by following some tips here, I had someone drop me off at Boardwalk/Speedway and I walked to DHS.

I beat all the Skyliner people and bus people. I think Skyliner beat busses but I could be wrong.

My BG 38 was called at 1044am and I went on the ride.

When practicing the day before the phone was slow to load the second join page......so I killed all apps running in the background and that made it faster.

I also did a speed test from my resort and 4G was way faster than WiFi.

I've made attempts for 5 days now to get RoTR, clicking in exactly at 6:59:55 and I don't get the blue Join at all... I see people with great success rates and I just don't get it...

I've tried to practice for the line 3 times. First time was a bust, second time got in, today was a bust. I was watching my clock time and everything. Any tips?

I've made attempts for 5 days now to get RoTR, clicking in exactly at 6:59:55 and I don't get the blue Join at all... I see people with great success rates and I just don't get it...
I wait until the clock on my iphone changes to 7:00 (not earlier) and click the white join button then the next 2 join buttons. Would have been successful many times.

My recommendation is not to click it any earlier than 7am and don't think about the colour at all, just click join, join, join as fast as you're able to.

If you have an older, slower phone......you do not have a chance.

My older phone is too slow and I have to use my spouse's newer one.
Not necessarily. Someone reported success with an iPhone 6 earlier this week and there have been iPhone 7, 8, 10, 11 and 12 since then. It's more difficult with an older phone but not impossible.

Not necessarily. Someone reported success with an iPhone 6 earlier this week and there have been iPhone 7, 8, 10, 11 and 12 since then. It's more difficult with an older phone but not impossible.
For those that have a mixture of new and old phones in their household.............I guess I should have suggested they go with the newest one.

I am still using a GalaxyS4 and I am using my spouses phone for BG's..............a GalaxyS8

If you have an older, slower phone......you do not have a chance.

My older phone is too slow and I have to use my spouse's newer one.

I have a pixel 3xl which is about 3 years old. It's never been slow. I'm hoping it's just because it's Friday. I'm going to be there next Wednesday, and it's my birthday. I'm hoping for some birthday luck!

For those that have a mixture of new and old phones in their household.............I guess I should have suggested they go with the newest one.

I am still using a GalaxyS4 and I am using my spouses phone for BG's..............a GalaxyS8

I’ve got the old iphone SE, the 2016 version which I think has the same processor as the 6. I have always gotten a group, and I have always beaten my mom to it if she was with me- she has a much newer iphone. Pre-covid I got one of the first groups several times. Been on three times since reopen and got a mid-range group that was called late morning or early afternoon. So it is possible to get a BG with an old phone!

I wait until the clock on my iphone changes to 7:00 (not earlier) and click the white join button then the next 2 join buttons. Would have been successful many times.

My recommendation is not to click it any earlier than 7am and don't think about the colour at all, just click join, join, join as fast as you're able to.

I'll try to use the white button instead! I've been using the refresh option.

The problem I am having is when it comes to the "select your party screen" my family is never pre-selected. I would have to click the 3 other members of my party which virtually eliminates me from joining any boarding groups. I keep reading that your party should be pre=selected or relinked to you prior to doing all this so you don't waste time clicking on the names on that screen. What am I doing wrong or what should I do to get my family members pre-selected/linked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter