Reading, seeing and hearing Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
sheridac said:
OMG LOU!!!!!

You are borg with my husband. He JUST NOW said not only is he my gardner but he is also my pool boy!!!!!!

I just call 'em as I see 'em....... :smooth:

Spectrum-turbo,
Nothing wrong with her. But if I had a choice. My Dad was from Nova Scotia so I know all the songs. And I remember the teacher telling us she goes bare foot on stage, that was her trade mark of sorts.

NAB said:
Spectrum-turbo,
Nothing wrong with her. But if I had a choice. My Dad was from Nova Scotia so I know all the songs. And I remember the teacher telling us she goes bare foot on stage, that was her trade mark of sorts.

I don't remember the status of her feet on that oh so lovely evening. :confused3

sheridac said:
I still maintain you are my husband in disguise and you are, in fact, on the computer upstairs. :teeth:

In that case do you have a headache tonight?

2infinity&B-ond said:
yes please

Okay so first I need to know your real name and then I need to know your tolerance for humor (In other words, any lines I shouldn't cross? Better think carefully on this one I can be pretty dangerous).

Loubon said:
Okay so first I need to know your real name and then I need to know your tolerance for humor (In other words, any lines I shouldn't cross? Better think carefully on this one I can be pretty dangerous).

My real name...you mean so you know if I am a boy or a girl? Same as pongo .

Tolerance is high, however, clowns (specially MJ) are disturbing.

Last edited by Loubon : Today at 08:23 PM. Reason: Hold the spanking talk, I'm working up to something here.....

Oh, dear. Lou, you're not going to be spanking MJ are you????

Loubon said:
Okay Yak let's see how good you are....what song is Jimmy playing here?

page_j2.jpg

Rock and Roll..........

I have a pic of the double neck in the sleeve to Early Days........it just says, July 1973.

No I meant like your real name. Just your first name will do. Don't worry the evil internet will not associate a first name with someone in MA. I just like to know who I'm scarring for life.

Yzma and Kronk said:
Rock and Roll..........

I have a pic of the double neck in the sleeve to Early Days........it just says, July 1973.

Stairway To Heaven.

Loubon said:
No I meant like your real name. Just your first name will do. Don't worry the evil internet will not associate a first name with someone in MA. I just like to know who I'm scarring for life.

Don't you know xxxx's first name?? (Pongo's too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter