Reading, seeing and hearing Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

kpk89

<font color=green>I know that you know that I kn..
Oh, and Haley --- LOVED the Maxisms. He sounds like a stitch! And brilliant!

http://images.google.com/images?q=t...bsites.com/Pictures/Pictures/drivethrough.jpg
images

LOL! Are we invading the land of 8000?

And there you have it, folks. Post number 8000, brought to you by Haley and Kpk89. We'd like to thank the little people who helped us to get here ...

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

sheridac 1154 <----- :rotfl2:
HaleyB 451
tink38 387
horsegirl 334
pongoperdigirl 334
Grammyof2 301
AshClan 244
jamal 227
paslea_pooh 222
Loubon 218
Backstage_Gal 205
GeorgiaAristocat 196
Shelby5514 196
NAB 192
Yzma and Kronk 190
kpk89 180
sleepydog25 165
LaLa 160
FSUMARCHIEF 149
GADISNEYGIRL 148
sdy 141
jw50 140
javamom 135
Master Gracie 121
firstmickey 118
Frickles 113
2infinity&B-ond 104
1000thhappyhaunt 102
MommyPoppins 101
latoberg 96
edcrbnsoul 94
brandt79 86
hooP 82
Minnie 81
dana0801 79
spectrum-turbo 64
drebert 57
Chapter 11 56
nicolemarie 56
MOMOFMNM 44
SoNotAPrincess 42
ZZUB 41
yetanotherjen 39
Minnie_Moo 37
DisneyMommyMichelle 32
em'smom 24
J and R's mom 23
AlGore 20
SandraVB79 19
Lil' Grumpy 19
connorsmom911 13
Mr. Silly 13
Disfan3 13
gerribon 11
BratTink 11
lillygator 8
Cantw8 8
BatGirl(Woman) 8
darrylpan 6
PongoJenn 6
pumba 5
sns122 5
Miss Jasmine 4
hucifer 3
FlowersChild 3
horseybabypony 3
Goobergal99 3
nataliz 3
WebmasterKathy 2
KerriSue 2
swtnikki 2
newholidayx2 2
DukeStreetKing 2
Maxbon 2
DebraW 2
McDISer 2
The Mystery Machine 2
Ron from Michigan 1
The Poops 1
tevagirl 1
luvmyboys 1
Pongo'sLady 1
offwegotoneverland 1
powellrj 1
UtahMama 1
tarheel 1
momrek06 1
sjh801 1
New England Eeyore 1
MarkyMark 1
RNLUVSDISNEY 1
adamak 1
LannyBirch 1
grinningghost 1
U2_rocks 1
Whitegloves 1
Caradana 1
TigerKat 1
Aurora63 1
MELSMICE 1
Iott Family 1
cynderella 1
Laurajean1014 1
ndelaware 1
frndofpooh 1
NDAMomX2 1
lewdyan1 1
dmillerdmd 1
bcv.wannabe 1
The_Poops 1
lovemygoofy 1
GeorgiaAristodog 1
CrazedDisFan 1
wdwshopaholic 1
Poohnatic 1
QT Pooh 1

How can I possibly be the #11 poster on this list? I don't post much. Maybe it's more due to longevity?????

A vent!

It is August, people, and the Dis already change the wallpaper to Christmas motif!

What's up with that???????? :confused3

Morning Shout Out ~

Tinkles, La{{{slurp}}} horseybabyborgtwinsister, melly, jenjenjen, poohbear, gramgram, amy, haley, yak, kimmie, ash, jamal, frick, rhonda, NM, Sidmyborglil'sis!!!!!, SNAP, Marita, Shelby, Donna, MP, NAB, Wendy!!, Gerri, MJ, ST, dre, moooooo, DF3
boys-mark, hichappie, jwsweetie, louie, eddie, steven, hoopie and the nut bolts, knitit, masterg, Oz, La'sDH, D!!!(swill drinker)!!, Lacto, lil’g!

and for any I may have unintentionally, inadvertently left out......

CONSIDER YOURSELVES SHOUTED AT!!!

And another thing!!!!

I've been thinking.

I. Don't. Really. Give. Half. A. Crap!!!!!

About my post count.

So. There!!!!!! :teeth:

Besides. If you people got off your frickin' (sorry frick) butts and posted more frickin' (sorry again frick) often, MAYBE I WOULDN'T HAVE TO!!!!!!!

PS~ SID!!!! I'm waiting for that script. You need to get it to me before 4:30 though, so I can print it before I leave work. Mama's got a date with her stylist tonight for more caramel coloring!!!!!

yetanotherjen said:
Sleepydog, you did theatre? You would have been beaten up in my school.

I'm just kidding. I love theatre but we didn't have it at my high school so I did church plays and now me and MG do a dinner theatre every summer. You'll have to come watch. :happytv: It is very good if I do say so myself. (Of course it is not just us)
Not only did I do thee-A-ter (local pronunciation) in high school, I continued to do so in college. Never once got beaten up, though. Must have something to do with my jock side. Haven't done much in years, however. . .busy serving the country and other such stuff. Dinner theatre, eh? Should you and MG do a two-person show? Invite all the 'stromers? I could play a minor role. :thumbsup2 Let's do Grease. . .wait. . .I can't sing. . .alright, The Fantasticks. . .I'm perfect for one of the fatherly roles. . .or Shakespeare, say Macbeth. . .no not Shakespeare. . .don't want folks falling asleep face down in their cold prime rib and mashed 'taters. . .The Full Monty! That's it! MG, Marky Mark, berg, jw, myself, et. al. truly could put on a great show!

sleepydog25 said:
No doubt you're doing so out of respect for MG, MarkyMark, berg, and jw. . .
Truly?? It's sympathy for you, D. I know you're still hurt about mom loving me more!! :teeth:

sheridac said:
Truly?? It's sympathy for you, D. I know you're still hurt about mom loving me more!! :teeth:
Perhaps, but the third cousin to the close friend of a dear pal of mine loves me more. . .so there! Ha!

sleepydog25 said:
Perhaps, but the third cousin to the close friend of a dear pal of mine loves me more. . .so there! Ha!
Oh, D. That's all you've got??? You're slipping my friend!!!! :teeth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter