Reading, seeing and hearing Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

GADISNEYGIRL

<font color=red>Maelstromer!<br><font color=purple
MSO Everyone!

Happy Birthday YAK!!!

Thank goodness Grammy brought a cake large enough for ALL of us. :thumbsup2

Not feeling much like a pirate today, more like a drowned rat. Our (basement) office flooded again yesterday (for something like the 6th time in the 4+ years I've worked here). Fortunately, this one was pretty minor. Still, a big inconvenience. Yesterday, we pulled 30 years of records out of the storage room to begin reorganizing. Thank goodness I didn't leave any of them on the floor last night (I almost did)! Carpet cleaners and drain fixers are to be here sometime today. I'll be around, off and on.

Nice tags, ST :banana:

Lou - you kill me

Sid - I understand ebonics perfectly, from reading HS essays :rotfl2: Yeah, that always got you a passing grade :sad2:

Nab - Your comment cracked me up :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Happy Pirate Day pirate:

Jami - a Tastykake is a snack cake, like a yodel or Little Debbies.

Lots to do today. While I am out everybody

:cheer2: :banana: :rotfl2: :moped: :smokin: popcorn:: :stir: :surfweb:

and of course

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Is Pirate day inspired by last night's WIFE SWAP????

I loved the organized wife! The piarate wife's house had fleas.

My DH suggested we try out for the show!!!!!

But I tackled him instead!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAK!!!!!!!!!!!!! (make a wish!)

Grammyof2 said:
Jami - a Tastykake is a snack cake, like a yodel or Little Debbies.

Take your pick:

pic036.jpg

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mateys, top of the mornin' to ya! (OK, so a Scottish pirate ye be)

Ash - did you watch Studio 60? I'm hooked - loved it. I'm so glad I wasn't disappointed.

ST - love the new tags!

YAK - Happy birthday!

I'm sure I've left off gobs of things - I actually have to work today (shiver me timbers) but I'll be in and out as usual.

Woooohottty. 13 k! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Yak Baby, Happy Birthday!

barneybirthdayhat266.gif

Have an eye popping, doggone good day! :banana:

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOTY Horsey! Watch out, Grammy's gonna get jealous!!!

NAB said:
Ash I think Grammy grow more than an arm in that picture....argggggggghhhhh

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

brandt79 said:
Ash - did you watch Studio 60? I'm hooked - loved it. I'm so glad I wasn't disappointed

Yep! I watched and I'm glad I stayed up! I liked it lots, too. SD, I know what you're saying about the 1st 1/2, but I still thought it was great. I found that I needed a few minutes (like 30 or so!) to get back in the swing of Sorkin-talk, but I did enjoy it. Have the feeling it will get better and better as we get to know these characters, too.

WOO HOOTY Horseybaby!!!

First....before I forget, who or what is Miles Borne?? Never heard of it. NAB...you?

Grammy - thanks for the huge cake! UUUmmmm, I love cake. And enough to take it out to share with my firemen!!!

NAB/Rhonda/UM/brandt - thanks!!!

And Horsey.....love the b-day puppy!!! Thanks!

And Whoo tooty to you on 13K

Yak never heard of that but have heard of Pinky.

whoooohoooty to Horsey but I really don't know what 13k means :confused3

Ok I am slow I just noticed the number of thread replies.....

-

GADISNEYGIRL said:
Amy! Yes! We still love to play Mille Bornes!!! (Probably we both spelled it wrong!)

It was the first card game I ever learned to play. Even before Go Fish and Old Maid. I still can't play either of them.

Happy Birthday Yak!

Welcome AuntK!!!

Congrats Horsey on the WhoooHoooty!

:wave: Everyone!

NAB said:
Yak never heard of that but have heard of Pinky.

whoooohoooty to Horsey but I really don't know what 13k means :confused3

-

Nabster! Look at the post count woman. We are getting up there....13,000 represents alot of slacker time for those of us with no life.... :rolleyes: :teeth:

boardgames_1914_33643238

A cross-country race through France sets the stage as you earn mileage points, overcome traffic hazards and sabotage your opponents! Play 1,000 miles of cards and you win the game. This special Collector's Edition of MILLE BORNES® brings back the bright and charming artwork of the original 1962 cards. The 110 cards are poker-sized, the rules booklet is easy to read, and the score sheets are large and convenient - just like they were in the original game!

Ages 8 and up 2, 3, 4 or 6 players

One of the BEST card games ever created!

GeorgiaAristocat said:
boardgames_1914_33643238

I don't remember having score sheets, though. I wonder how we played it without them?

I remembered the score sheets, but I agree, we never used them. Seems like people used to be able to add without assistance.

We still don't use the score sheets.

Good morning everyone! It's ben a frustrating morning at the ol' Methodist Church. All because of DSL. It's a long story, but we're switching to Bell SOuth from an Independant Carrier who gave us nothing but problems. But, now it seems that everything we requested has not been done, etc., etc., etc. Gotta love it, huh?!

Blessings!
MarkyMark

GeorgiaAristocat said:
boardgames_1914_33643238

A cross-country race through France sets the stage as you earn mileage points, overcome traffic hazards and sabotage your opponents! Play 1,000 miles of cards and you win the game. This special Collector's Edition of MILLE BORNES® brings back the bright and charming artwork of the original 1962 cards. The 110 cards are poker-sized, the rules booklet is easy to read, and the score sheets are large and convenient - just like they were in the original game!

Ages 8 and up 2, 3, 4 or 6 players

Thanks Vanna!

(You kinda sound like a commercial)

bergster said:
Now Clue on the other hand - I gotta have those cute little notebook tally sheets

Now THAT is just girlie... :rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter