Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I wanted to like Eden so badly when she first came on and she went down in flames soooooo quickly!!! I just, don't, get her!! And with Rinna's "She's near death" comment about Kim...what!!??:rotfl: Now it's allll coming together and there's going to be some Desi style 'splanin' to do and it's NOT going to be pretty :sad2: At least they all looked fabulous at the party and Vanderpump got to pretend she was Don Corleone with her Mafia style "Foot" threat to Eden...watch it E, you've been PUMPED!!

Time for Lisa R to "own it". Reading the girls blogs it seems it was all taken out of context (but I forgot who said it). So tired of hearing her call her husband Harry Hamlin like he is some god. I never liked him seems like he is arrogant. Eileen once again annoyed me the way she was backing up Lisa R and placing the blame on Lisa V. I like Erika more and more every episode. She handled telling Lisa R to talk to Kyle very diplomatically without all of the drama that others would have had. Looking forward to the confrontation with Eden next week.

I'm watching the most recent episode now but I literally just put this on Facebook:
"With all of the money she has you'd think Lisa Vanderpump could get a decent hairstyle!"

...seriously.

Still over Fakey McFakesters Dorit and her husband. I can't wait until they come for Erika and get shut down.

Can I just have an entire show dedicated to Erika???

Time for Lisa R to "own it". Reading the girls blogs it seems it was all taken out of context (but I forgot who said it). So tired of hearing her call her husband Harry Hamlin like he is some god. I never liked him seems like he is arrogant. Eileen once again annoyed me the way she was backing up Lisa R and placing the blame on Lisa V. I like Erika more and more every episode. She handled telling Lisa R to talk to Kyle very diplomatically without all of the drama that others would have had. Looking forward to the confrontation with Eden next week.
I can't take her seriously when she talks about her husband anymore after seeing him on Shameless... I can't explain his character because it's not DIS friendly but there is Google...

Just watched the episode.
Lisa needs to Own it and basically zip those lips. She said it and no backing out of that
Eden seems like a "lost" person, sad. She can't re-live her life and needs to just be concerned with herself. Listen to her own Mom ( who by the way looked freaked out with her Own daughters "too long" Hug and seemed uptight about even dredging up their own past)
Let sleeping dogs lie!
I think Erika Jane is Gorgeous, caring, kind and Love that she lives her own life Her way....Awesome
You Go Girl.. live ur life with ur Own Rules.
Enjoy watching Kyle n Mauricio and their family.. lovely.
Lisa V...
Eileen... like her and seems caring !
Dorit... no fan here
Kim... stay off the show and Stay Healthy!!!!

Couldn't agree more. She should have "owned it" immediately or even better, when she was speaking with Kyle in the store, copped to it then. She could have said, that she said something stupid and it was probably going to get back to Kyle, and immediately apologized profusely. Lisa R needs to lay down this blood feud with Kim. In the grand scheme of things, what Kim said or did while she was abusing alcohol, should be forgiven. So, now here we are three seasons later still talking about the glass breaking incident in Amsterdam.

And I also love Erika Girardi/Jayne!! I have actually tried to "employ" some of her philosophies into my own life. Her maturity and no-nonsense attitude is really worthy of modeling in my day to day life where I work with a bunch of women who seem to be stunted emotionally at the 17 year old level.

So now after talking to Eden Lisa R thinks that she said those things:confused3. I don't know if it was the jumpsuit she has on at Kyles, but all of a sudden Eileen looks really thin.

So now after talking to Eden Lisa R thinks that she said those things:confused3. I don't know if it was the jumpsuit she has on at Kyles, but all of a sudden Eileen looks really thin.

Eileen does look thinner, but I attribute that to an illness that she had been recovering from that sort of started in Mexico. It was either the flu or Montezuma's revenge?? I also noticed that her hair seemed a little dull and dry and I hope she is not being overly "aggressive" with her dieting.

Speaking of things that look soo different, what the hell is going on with Rinna's lips. OMG, they are huger than they have ever been. That scene where she's making a smoothie. She looks like a DUCK! Yikes!

I used to like Lisa R. but she is getting to be increasingly phony.

Dorit... Ugh...Step away from Erika. Her insecurities are really showing. I think she expected to come on the show and be this blonde-bombshell but Erika is still showing her up(without even doing anything!). I really think she's jealous of her. Erika seems to be the best off financially with the private plane and everything. She's everything Dorit and PK want or claim to be but she's still so grounded. I enjoyed seeing her trip back home to GA. Her mom's shirt :rotfl:

Erika's back on Y&R on April 24. She was fabulous on her first episode in December! Her character's name is Farrah Dubose. And she's a real spit fire!

Whoa, last night's episode was really going out with a bang. I was happy with the results between Vanderpump and Eileen. I always find Eileen to be very classy and she's managed to avoid most major controversy's this season, but that may not bode well for her coming back next year. The producers like you to bring the drama. I've heard LVP won't be back next year... kinda bummed about that. She knows how to throw some major shade.

I've heard LVP won't be back next year... kinda bummed about that.

Wow really? I hadn't heard that. I always thought Andy/Bravo relied on her to make that show what it is, so I thought she'd always be back. Like Vicki from OC. LVP does seem to have a lot of ventures going on though, probably fueled by her success on RHOBH. Would make sense for her to move on now that her brand is established.

Was last night the season finale?

No, I think next week may be the finale. But, it's going out with some fireworks and next week, we see Erika's "strong facade" crack!

I agree I think next week is the season finale. I believe the Vanderpump Rules finale is next week too so that makes sense. Very curious what it is that Erika "goes through every night" as shown by the preview!

If next week is indeed the season finale, that makes 16 episodes, the shortest season since season 1. Last year there were 24 episodes. (Well, 20 episodes plus the 4 part reunion.)

If next week is indeed the season finale, that makes 16 episodes, the shortest season since season 1. Last year there were 24 episodes. (Well, 20 episodes plus the 4 part reunion.)

Maybe its not then. It was just an assumption on my part based on Vanderpump Rules, since I think both seasons started around the same time. I didn't realize each season was so long! Which series is the next one up? New Jersey or OC?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter