"Real Woody Doll"

Neta

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

Do you know by chance if I can find a "Woody" doll in one of the stores in the village?
If yes, where please?
If somebody even has a photo of that dool - that would be more than great!

Thanks!
bye, Neta

I have looked for a woody doll on a few of our trips think once we did find one but he only spoke french the best woody doll I have seen is this one

but Toy story 3 has come out since the last time I looked so there may well be some where to buy one! x

Possibly not what you're looking for but this is on offer at the moment at Argos code 388/2490 (I can't post links yet as I'm new)

Hi there,

Thank you all for answering. I've searched the internet a lot and really found lots and lots of different toys produced especially after Toy Story 3. It is a special edition including almost everyone appears in the movie!

For example: http://www.amazon.com/Story-Woody-Bullseye-Roundup-Pack/dp/B00314SEZU/ref=acc_glance_t_ai_ps_t3_t_14

I bet it would be cheaper to buy it online, but it would be something special to buy it on the village! More exciting! (((-:
Soon we are going on a trip to France which does not include DLP ( :( ), but I was promised that we would go only for the village so I could enjoy the atmosphere there, something I tremendously love!

The visit there would just be an appetizer for our trip to DLP on the 20th anniversary next year. I can't wait! But till than - only village, and if so at least buying for myself a souvenir there! :rotfl2:

Bye, Neta :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter