• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Reality shows

I only watch high quality shows like 90 Day Fiancé, Love after Lock Up, and Married at First Sight - like me some love stories! 😂

I love most of the cooking ones--Top Chef, Hell's Kitchen, Master Chef. I also watch Project Runway and Below Deck. Some of the versions of 90 Day Fiancee are good, but the one running now is a train wreck. And not in a good fun to watch way.

I love The Great British Bake Off and any spin offs of them.

Zumbo Just Desserts. Adriano Zumbo is amazing and the contestants on the show are at another level than the ones on GBBO.

Project Runway. I’ve watched this from the very first season and the designers have gotten worse over the years. This year is annoying because of the political undertones starting to creep on. Just ST*U Hollywood. This show is suppose to be an escape from all the bs we have to hear day in and day out. After this season I’m done watching.

I love Ink Master. Watched from the beginning. They are running out of talent that want to appear on the show I guess because the last couple of years have been pitiful when it comes to the artists on the show. (I don’t have any tattoos, would never get any, but I do appreciate the skill that these artists have. )

I also watch and love Botched and Dr Pimple Popper. I am amazed at the talent and skill these doctors have. Especially Dubrow and Nassif, they are simply amazing in their reconstructions.

Maine Cabin Masters. I want a camp in Maine!

The only show my husbands rags me about watching is Maury Povich. What can I say except that I am amazed that people put more thought into choosing a pet than who fathers/mothers a child of theirs. A very, very sad situation for the kids that result from these unions.

I also watch a lot of documentaries.

If you have Netflix the two I can highly recommend are The Bleeding Edge and The Mayo Clinic.

None. None of them. My mom used to be big into Survivor when it started. I made sure I had a gameboy ready.

Now if you ARE counting youtube I will legit watch cooking/ gaming/ and exploration youtubers all day. I guess I like that it's usually just one or a few people and not some network executive. I'm also really picky about who I'll watch (And adblock helps).

I will watch a few. DWTS, Love it or List it, some of the baking shows, Flea Market Flip, American Pickers, Pawn Stars, Finding Your Roots, Say Yes to the Dress, House Hunters, Tree house Masters and Property Brothers. There may be a couple more, but I can't think of them atm. I also watch documentary shows like Nova, American Experience, Secrets of the Dead and other History and Science Docs.

I watched Survivor up til Season 3, American Idol up til Season 4 or 5, Dancing with the Stars up until Season 5, then again for All Stars, Amazing Race for a few seasons.

There was a cute ABC series called "The Mole" hosted by Anderson Cooper and then Celebrity Mole, hosted by someone else.

Then some wacky series with Paris Hilton and Nicole (?) Richie.

The Mole really was a great show. Didn't dumb things down for the viewers or the contestants. Even during the celebrity ones you could see that they were playing hard.

Curious to see how things are rebooted for The Quest on Disney+.

I used to watch a bunch but now I’m down to a few competition based shows: big brother, amazing race, top chef and project runway.

I watch Big Brother, Survivor and Amazing Race. I've never understood the popularity of podcasts and You Tube. (I know they aren't reality shows)

Podcasts are good depending on your interests. I usually listen to the ones from DU, the RCBlog, and the Ross Tucker Football Podcast.

I also listen to some project management podcasts, since that gives me credits towards my PMP renewal.

Hmmm . . . I guess it depends on your definition of reality tv.

I don’t like the shows that just follow people around and show you how great (or not) their life is.

I don’t like the competition shows, so no dancing, cooking, singing, surviving, the kiddie pageants, etc.

I like true crime shows. There was a British archaeology show called Time Team that I came across online a couple years ago that I like. I like documentaries about history. Some people may categorize them as reality. Probably my favorite genre is period dramas though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter