• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Really liked this week's podcast!!!

Mouse Skywalker

<font color=green>The Force is strong with this Po
OK, I haven't finished this week's podcast, but I listened to the first hour! I was thrilled to hear the announcement of the Dining Review with Kevin contest!!! :thumbsup2 :cool1: :thumbsup2

Let me also thank Pete for being so generous to award these prizes, and to select TWO winners no less, and the Podcast team for putting on a fun contest. I really appreciate having the opportunity to enter, and as an educator - I really appreciate how much time it takes to read all the entries!

I was! I was very, pleasantly surprised! My DD10 was asking me just the other day if they announced the winners yet. I can't wait to tell her I won. I wrote up a restaurant review of a meal I had with my two DD's (DD7 pooh: and DD10 princess:).

Congrat's on winning:thumbsup2 I'm looking forward to reading your review.

I was! I was very, pleasantly surprised! My DD10 was asking me just the other day if they announced the winners yet. I can't wait to tell her I won. I wrote up a restaurant review of a meal I had with my two DD's (DD7 pooh: and DD10 princess:).

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!party: party:

So, any thoughts as to where you'll have dinner? Chef's Table at V&A? Another visit to Ohana? :rotfl2: :rotfl2: (Gotta make sure it just wasn't an off night.) Seeing how much Kevin is a morning person, perhaps breakfast?

Keep us posted!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!party: party:

So, any thoughts as to where you'll have dinner? Chef's Table at V&A? Another visit to Ohana? :rotfl2: :rotfl2: (Gotta make sure it just wasn't an off night.) Seeing how much Kevin is a morning person, perhaps breakfast?

Keep us posted!
I have no idea how the rest of this is all going to go. I'll hold off and see what Kevin has to say. I'm really excited (and surprised) I won.

Congratulations. Looking forward to listening to this when the download from iTunes is fixed :)

Congrats!!!

I'm another that wants to read the winning reviews.:thumbsup2

Congratulations - it was very generous to pick two winners :)

I've tried deleting, unsubscribing, get all but nothing :confused3
Getting the unknown error occurred (-39)

It seems to be a real hit or miss sometimes - I got fine first time for a change :goodvibes

Nobody's gotten the e-mail show yet, have you? I figure with all that's been going on with Walter, plus the Contemporary review, AND the early morning Chef Mickey's meeting/review, there are just not enough hours in the day to get it up and running!

Oh, and CONGRATULATIONS, DAVE!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter