Really LONG question about Disney

XxDisneyFan00xX

DIS Veteran
Alright, so I live in Canada and our winters here are HORRIBLE. So, we have a trip planned for this upcoming (grammer?) december. The only thing is we get back right before winter starts. Actually sidenote, thats not totally true, winter here starts in October.

ANYWAYS, after this december we don't have another trip planned until April 2010. Please tell me if this is complaining, but my only way of getting through the dreaded winter is a disney trip. In 2009, theres really nothing to look forward to (well besides me going to University).

My mother gets really down and I need something that will cheer both of us up. I don't know how to word this question, but I was looking to buy Disney CD's with music from the parks. But here's the thing, I don't want a cd that only has 3:45 seconds of one song, I want something that is longer and relaxing, happified. So if anyone knows where I can get my hands on something like this I will be overjoyed!!

Secondly, does disney sell Disney World posters, like advertising for rides etc? If so where can I get them?

So, thanks for listening to my long rant. It's just today I really needed a Disney fix (after some kid pulled the fire alarm and we had to stand outside for 15 minutes waiting for the firetrucks to respond to a false alarm (at least they were cute).

Please if you want me to reclarify this question (I am really bad at writing long things) I will be more than happy to!!

Thanks.

We can all understand needing a Disney fix.

I would look on Amazon for CDs with park music. I'll post links once I find them. Also check out the DIS Radio (http://www.wdwinfo.com/disradio/) for an immediate fix.

I've also seen Disney attraction posters on Disneyshopping.com. It's been awhile and they were quite expensive from what I remember. I'll take a look at that as well.

Sorry for the fire alarm. Having cute firemen is always a plus!

We can all understand needing a Disney fix.

I would look on Amazon for CDs with park music. I'll post links once I find them.

I've also seen Disney attraction posters on Disneyshopping.com. It's been awhile and they were quite expensive from what I remember. I'll take a look at that as well.

Sorry for the fire alarm. Having cute firemen is always a plus!

Thank you very much for the quick response!!

P.S.I feel sorry for the person whose going to get fined 500.00.

Hi!
Im thinking the same thing! (i am a university student too, its hard to think your too poor to go!)

I personally love the illuminations music, thats a good 12 minutes of happyness right there!

I am also looking for Disney posters to jazz up my uni room (now everyone knows my addiction, its ok the girl 2 floors up has high school musical ones, if i have a few mickeys no one will mind!)

Any ideas?

Hi there! Ebay is also a good source for WDW cd's.

Shannon

You can also go to mousebits.com. That is where I have gotten alot of music. IE Soarin background music and exit music, Tomorrowland back ground music, Epcot entrance music, etc. You must join to get the torrents but there is no fee associated with the site. I have downloaded over 16 hours of Disney park music to my Ipod. If you need help doing this let me know and I will try to help.
Hope this helps. I know how long the winter months are, I live in upstate NY.

Cathy

I have a Disney 5 CD music collection that I listen to all the time. It isn't Disney park music, but it is the best music from Disney movies. It is a great collection. I got it at Borders for I think like $30. I'm sure they probably have it on their website.

As for Disney posters. I have some wonderful Disney World lithographs that I got at Disney. They were limited editions, but I have seen them listed on ebay, unfortunately I don't know know of any store you can buy them at though. One is called "Happiest Celebration on Earth" and the other is called
"Party in the Kingdom" -- They both show all the characters dancing in front of the castle. I love them.

I listen to Mouseworld radio sometimes when I just have to have that Disney fix. Especially while I am working, I get it through iTunes. It plays the rides, intro music, exit music, pavilion music, parades, shows, etc.

**Right now is ExtraTerrorestrial Alien Encounter... So they do play some attractions that are no longer around as well as new stuff.

I know what you mean. I have been fortunate in my recent trips. Some things I do for a fix in the winter up here:

1. Get a Disney travel thermal mug. I just got a new one with Tinkerbell on it for $4.99 at the Disney store. Dump in the large double double, roll up the rim & hope for the best ;)
2. photos! My screen saver scrolls through my disney vacation pictures.
3. Antenna toppers. I don't know why but something about and inch of snow on the mickey ears...
4. Soundtracks from the parks. Wishes, Illuminations...plan to stock up on your next trip...The Disney classic CD's also help.
5. Throw a Lilo & Stitch Hawaiian party for your Mom - they have the soundtrack in most stores, and get some cheap Hawaiian decorations & watch the movie with some tropical snacks & drinks. I did this one New Years just for our little family & it is now a solid tradition - 3 years running. I even have an inflatable palm tree.

Otherwise just hope that this was the last of the darn snow!

I know what you mean. I have been fortunate in my recent trips. Some things I do for a fix in the winter up here:

1. Get a Disney travel thermal mug. I just got a new one with Tinkerbell on it for $4.99 at the Disney store. Dump in the large double double, roll up the rim & hope for the best ;)
2. photos! My screen saver scrolls through my disney vacation pictures.
3. Antenna toppers. I don't know why but something about and inch of snow on the mickey ears...
4. Soundtracks from the parks. Wishes, Illuminations...plan to stock up on your next trip...The Disney classic CD's also help.
5. Throw a Lilo & Stitch Hawaiian party for your Mom - they have the soundtrack in most stores, and get some cheap Hawaiian decorations & watch the movie with some tropical snacks & drinks. I did this one New Years just for our little family & it is now a solid tradition - 3 years running. I even have an inflatable palm tree.

Otherwise just hope that this was the last of the darn snow!

First, thank you very much for these suggestions. Secondly, never, never ever trust me with a thermal mug. Yesterday I put my disney mug on the garbage can and I elbowed it which sadly made it break :sad1:.

But once again thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter