"really me" DCL contest

Disney Addicted

DIS Veteran
For Canadians only. Wow, I don't think I have ever seen a Disney contest for Canadians only before!

To earn up to 10 bonus entries, you can enter the secret code word that appear on the show. Enter once a day. 10 different words. Sounds great! Except...

When is the show on? The family channel website says "Really Me" is on daily at 6:30pm. I can't find it. I checked Starchoice online and can't find the show listed at all!

Does anyone watch this?

Just did a search on my TV, it's on Family Channel at 3:30 here. ch 90 we're on Shaw

It's not actually shown on Really Me, it is shown at the end of different shows on Family Channel. I couldn't find it yesterday so today I just DVR'd like 6 shows :rolleyes: :rotfl2:

Today's word is Magical :thumbsup2

I found it at the end of Wizards of Waverly Place. ;)

Oh for goodness sakes! No wonder I can't find it. I searched through 2 days worth of programming early this evening with no hits. But I did finally see a commerical advertising the contest. When I saw the commercial, I was all eyes & ears thinking they would give the secret word - but nada.

Thanks for the heads-up Timon!

Oh for goodness sakes! No wonder I can't find it. I searched through 2 days worth of programming early this evening with no hits. But I did finally see a commerical advertising the contest. When I saw the commercial, I was all eyes & ears thinking they would give the secret word - but nada.

Thanks for the heads-up Timon!

I know! I saw it too, several times and kept looking for the bonus code :sad2: saw it three times and they kept saying "keep watching" and I kept yelling at the TV :lmao:

I just kept fast forwarding until I saw something DCL that wasn't the silly commercial for it. :thumbsup2 when I saw the virtual portholes, I knew that was it :goodvibes

I'll have to do what you did. Records hours worth of programming during the day and scan through it in the evening.

My kids watched the family channel on & off today, but no one every saw anything but that commercial again! :mad:

It was at the end of Wizards again today. :thumbsup2

Bonus code word today is PLAY :goodvibes

Thanks for letting me know!

Hmm... I wonder if it will be at the end of WoWP every time then. Especially as there's a special episode of WoWP on Jan 6th, and this contest ends on the 7th.

This is late but I just registered :) December 26th's bonus code word was:
Dream
I couldn't find yesterday's so I came here. :) Thanks!

Today's is TURTLE

It came after a Pair of Kings episode. I ended up recording about 4 hours with of programming and just scanned through it.

Probably because they are showing the Best of 2011 today :thumbsup2

I totally forgot to enter yesterday :sad1:

I'm afraid I haven't checked yet. I recorded about 6 hours of programming but was not home late afternoon/early evening. Hubby's watching tv right now and then we're going to bed.

At least the code can be used another day. I grabbed one from last week I hadn't used for today. I'll post it tomorrow when I go through the tape in the morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter