REAS Confusion

anlashokna

Disney Vet & Self Proclaimed Photo Nut Extradonair
Alrighty..lost and confused here looking for feedback from those who have dealt with DCL on this.

After reading that individuals got ressies way out for their REAS package I attempted to call the "miracle worker" many have said to call. Couldn't get by the bulldogs at the disney cruise line call center (1-800 number). The are tenacious things...

Questions that need answers and what I was told by the the bulldogs.

1. First thing I was told is I cannot make my ressies (palo, spa) until its 60-45 days out.

True / False?

Anyone get them further out? How? (you can always PM if you dont want to put the secret out. It's safe with me.)

2. Package has to be paid entirely in full then meet step 1.

Anyone get them without having paid off their package?

I know I made all sorts of package ressies for the GOld Plan on land when I didn't have it paid off. Why is this different?

Just curious if I'm getting the run around (concerns me when the person you're speaking with has to ask another person and you're sitting onhold for 5 minutes).

Please tell me your expierences?

Stacey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter