Reasonable amount to spend on dinning

We did the regular Dining Plan (don't recall the exact name) back in 2019 and found it worked great for the way we eat. Disney isn't currently offering any dining plans as I recall nor have they given any indication of when/if they might return, so that isn't currently an option. I think meal budget depends a lot of how much you eat and which restaurants you prefer. I would look at the menus posted on the official Disney website to do a sample day (or two) of what/where you plan to eat. I don't really think it needs to be overly complicated and with a couple of sample days you can get an idea of how much to budget for the entire trip.

Knowing your eating habits will probably give you the best indication of budget. What someone else eats/spends may not match what you choose to do.

Thanks for this. Trying to budget food for a family of 4. Going to sit down and do the calculations like you suggested and bring a water bottle with a filter.... Fingers crossed we don't break the bank.
It's hot and we never eat as much as planned. We will often get a kids meal or split meals and then snack and have a couple of sit down meals. Looking at the menus to get a basic idea of costs is a great idea.

Also depending on the length of your trip meals take a lot of time. We only scheduled three sit down meals for our May 6 day trip because of this.

It's hot and we never eat as much as planned. We will often get a kids meal or split meals and then snack and have a couple of sit down meals. Looking at the menus to get a basic idea of costs is a great idea.

Also depending on the length of your trip meals take a lot of time. We only scheduled three sit down meals for our May 6 day trip because of this.
THANK YOU!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter