reccomendations for transportation for 1 day solo trip this week

angiepharm

Earning My Ears
I've posted quite a bit about my upcoming solo trip. its a one day trip, im arriving Thursday 8/16 evening from LAX and staying at the holiday inn 1 block from DL(that's the description). im wondering the easiest way to get to the hotel from the airport. the Disney express has its last pick up at 830pm I believe, and I am arriving ~950pm on Thursday 8/16. anyone have experience with anything quick and easy? I will just have a carry on, but wondering uber vs super shuttle or another shuttle bus that picks up this late? also I will need a ride back to LAX the next day on Friday 8/17 ~7pm to meet up with the rest of my party at ~830pm who is renting a car from the airport. Thanks for any recommendations

Uber or Lyft. Use a first ride code if you haven't used the service before. Are the people you are meeting up with going towards Anaheim with their rental car? I would suggest meeting them somewhere outside of the airport to pick you up so that you don't have to pay the airport surcharge on your Uber/Lyft.

Uber or Lyft. Use a first ride code if you haven't used the service before. Are the people you are meeting up with going towards Anaheim with their rental car? I would suggest meeting them somewhere outside of the airport to pick you up so that you don't have to pay the airport surcharge on your Uber/Lyft.

No, we are actually staying in Hollywood. im meeting up with them at the airport to make it easier, than trying to figure out a place to meet. I've used lyft and uber before so I wont have any codes. does anyone know how much this ride typically costs? im fine paying the airport surcharge, b/c it don't want this to be too complicated.

Disneyland to Hollywood is approx $46 so maybe just meet them where you are staying? For the return.
As a solo traveler I have taken Super Shuttle before but it takes FOREVER because you end up making so many extra stops.
You could try to use UberPool and they will match you with another traveler going your direction and you pay less.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter