Received a Animal Kingdom card in the mail today

Twingle

DIS Veteran
Nothing like waiting for the last minute! It's a card with multiple parts that has different pictures of animals and talks about what the property will have.

Interesting - but I had the DIS boards filling me in long ago! :lmao:

I would really like to see the official points charts. I can't believe how many people are buying and the points aren't even out yet. DVC really sells itself, I guess.

Where- I check "view points charts" and I don't see it- am I looking in the wrong place?

I got that brochure today and I immediately punched out some of the little animal motifs to decorate the Animal Kingdom page of my scrapbook of last summer's trip. Thanks Disney for the perfect embellishments! :)

Have most of you gotten info in the mail? My mailman loses mail quite often so I'm not sure why I haven't gotten anything yet. Is DVC sending info out first to those owning the most points?

I'm in Ohio, and I just received my card yesterday. My first thought was the same as yours, solgent. Those animal die cuts are gonna look great in my scrapbook! Thanks DVC!

Pat

266 days and counting . . . again!

Mine arrived in yesterday's mail. This morning I'm grabbing my coffee and heading to the door when my DD--AKL is her favorite resort and we always do a night or two per year so she can visit. So, she is standing at the door holding the trifold and she says: Welcome to Animal Kingdom Lodge, and Welcome home, Ma'm to me and then turns to her dad and says Welcome home sir with kind of a question in her voice and a raised eyebrow:rotfl2: . He's such a pushover, he's calling our guide today!

Mine arrived in yesterday's mail. This morning I'm grabbing my coffee and heading to the door when my DD--AKL is her favorite resort and we always do a night or two per year so she can visit. So, she is standing at the door holding the trifold and she says: Welcome to Animal Kingdom Lodge, and Welcome home, Ma'm to me and then turns to her dad and says Welcome home sir with kind of a question in her voice and a raised eyebrow:rotfl2: . He's such a pushover, he's calling our guide today!

:rotfl2: :lmao:

Received mine yesterday too--and no, they are no being sent out to those with the most points first.

Did anyone else catch this? On the back page of the brochure (the one with the zebra cut out) it says:

"Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas is not yet completed; it is still under contstruction - initial phases estinmated to open spring 2007."

Hmm...opening in spring 2007??? I don't think so! Someone didn't proof read.... :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter