Recent Annual Pass renewal?

Ahsokasmom

Earning My Ears
We are due to renew our passes soon, our window hasn’t opened and but I am hoping someone who has recently renewed can tell me the cost they paid for a Sorcerer’s renewal?
Also, if I do not renew my photo pass can I at a later date?
Thank you!

Current Sorcerer renewal is $876.50 including tax, $965.96 with PhotoPass add on including tax. I think you can add PP later but am not certain of that.

I was able to add PP later by calling the Annual Pass phone line. I'm sorry, but I don't know the number. I found it somewhere or other.

Does anybody know price for renewals to upgrade from the pixie passes to Premium ?
Sorry I meant the IncrediPass . I think Universal has the “premium “ on their APs …Got them confused.

Last edited:
Does anybody know price for renewals to upgrade from the pixie passes to Premium ?
I am confused. There isn’t a pass called premium. Are you asking about the Incredi-pass? Sorcerer? Pirate? Are you buying with or without PP or water parks?

I did see someone post on another thread that they were renewing to an Incredi-pass, and the renewal rate with tax, and with no add ons, was $1266.29. I renewed a couple weeks ago, but I renewed as a Sorcerers Pass at the $876.50. When you upgrade at renewal time, you pay whatever the renewal rate is for the pass you want. It doesn’t make a difference in price which lower level pass you had prior to the renewal. Hope this helps!

Just renewed pirate with photopass it was roughly only a $45 increase went with monthly payment this go around as renewal fell between Wine & Dine registration & Springtime Surprise on site run-cation so it eases the pain on my credit card a bit

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter