Recent Car Service Experiences?

lizdis1

Mouseketeer
Hi all! Does anyone have a recent great experience with a private car service for pick up from MCO to WDW resorts? If so, would you mind sharing the company name and the cost? We have 4 people and just a couple of bags for a quick weekend trip. I am deciding between using a car service and renting a car. Thanks!

Hi all! Does anyone have a recent great experience with a private car service for pick up from MCO to WDW resorts? If so, would you mind sharing the company name and the cost? We have 4 people and just a couple of bags for a quick weekend trip. I am deciding between using a car service and renting a car. Thanks!
Have you asked on the Transportation thread? There are lots of posts there about private car services.

We have never used anything but a car service and for the past 12 or 13 years that has always been Tiffany. But for the first time ever (for us) they were booked in March (last month), so we had to try another service. We went with Access Line (after reading many reviews etc.) and they were excellent as well.

We just returned from a trip on Monday night. We used Tiffany Town Car Service. They were easy to schedule and service was great. MCO pick up driver was a few minutes early, but no issue waiting for us to get off the plane and get luggage. Pick up at Bay Lake Towers to return to MCO, driver was prompt. Both drivers friendly, courteous and handled the bags.

The cost was $160 for round trip. We were 4 adults with 4 carry ons and 2 suit cases. I selected a mini van because we wanted room for the luggage we were bringing verses a sedan type car. We were picked up both times in a big Suburban SUV. Very comfortable and quick ride. We had done Magical Express many times in the past, so it was nice to just go to and from our hotel without additional stops! We tipped each driver $20 for the great service. We will definitely use this service again!

We have never used anything but a car service and for the past 12 or 13 years that has always been Tiffany. But for the first time ever (for us) they were booked in March (last month), so we had to try another service. We went with Access Line (after reading many reviews etc.) and they were excellent as well.
Thanks for this recommendation here. I waited too late to book Tiffany (we haven't used them since DME) - so I booked Access Line today. It's more expensive, but I like having a car waiting for me than dealing with Uber\Lyft. Especially since there are 5 of us :)

Thanks for this recommendation here. I waited too late to book Tiffany (we haven't used them since DME) - so I booked Access Line today. It's more expensive, but I like having a car waiting for me than dealing with Uber\Lyft. Especially since there are 5 of us :)
It is more expensive for sure, but, the service is excellent. Prompt and reliable. A good back-up for Tiffany for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter