Recent Epcot Experiences?

jacknsally19

DIS Veteran
Travelling in late August and I'm not sure about my Epcot dining. I had planned to get the Space restaurant and sadly didn't - so I got Garden Grill. Which my family usually enjoys - but I'm not 100% sold on it. Just wondering if anyone has had a recent Epcot dining experience that exceeded expectations. Thanks in advance

Unfortunately, the one experience that did not live up to our expectations in the past few months was Space 220 Lounge! We had high hopes and had a decent experience, but we have no need to rush back. Our best recent experiences have probably been China, Spice Road, and Via Napoli. Our less-than-expected would also include Teppan Ido (way more expensive than it used to be, with less options and food). We haven't done GG is many years because it was a so-so experience the last time.

We had dinner at Via Napoli and Rose & Crown in April- our first time at both. For both meals the service was good and everyone enjoyed the food and the atmosphere. I will say that we were outside for Rose & Crown and it was lovely to be on the quiet patio. Doubt it would be as pleasant in the August heat and humidity.

I am a fan of the character interaction at Garden Grill- but my crew only wanted to go if breakfast was available.

FWIW we had an early lunch at Space 220 (restaurant not even close to full yet) and enjoyed the relaxing atmosphere. The food wasn't anyone's favorite...but no one left hungry. I was glad we had the experience. (I didn't consider the lounge because we were a party of 5 and I wanted us to sit at a regular table together.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter