Recent Fantasy Western Cruisers

wishiwasindisneyjen

Mouseketeer
What night is Pirate Night? I've searched on here and there are conflicting responses as to either Grand Cayman or Cozumel night. Was hoping someone who has recently sailed Western could let me know. I want to book Palo that night.

What night is Pirate Night? I've searched on here and there are conflicting responses as to either Grand Cayman or Cozumel night. Was hoping someone who has recently sailed Western could let me know. I want to book Palo that night.
On my Halloween Western cruise it was Tuesdaynight. Merrytime I did Eastern and it was also Tuesdaynight

It was Grand Cayman for us on Oct. You can check in the app when they have Pirate Makeovers available as an onboard activity. That will be pirate night.

It was Grand Cayman for us on Oct. You can check in the app when they have Pirate Makeovers available as an onboard activity. That will be pirate night.

Seconding this! Whichever day has the Pirates League Makeover is Pirate Night. We're sailing a Western on 2/25, and it's Grand Cayman day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter