• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Recent FOP FP availability?

epcotobsessed

DIS Veteran
My FP day is Friday and I know I should just wait and see but I am still playing around with a few ADRs and trying to avoid EMHs so my plan is not as clear as it usually is. Has anyone gotten FOP FPs at 60, 60+1, or 60+2 days recently? Thanks!

For my trip in June, FOP was available every day from 60+1 to 60+4. For 60+1, it was only available in the late afternoon, but I took it anyway and am hoping to move it earlier once I get there.

Our FPP day was yesterday (Tuesday 5/28) for a 7/27 arrival and a visit to AK on 7/30 (so that’s 60+3 I think?)...was able to get FPP for 3 for FOP right at the timeframe we wanted...12:15pm. That was the earliest available, but it was exactly what we wanted. So morning was gone, but still lots of availability. We logged in right at 7am FL time...I checked back later that afternoon out of curiosity and there was still availability, but only later afternoon/early evening. Just checked right now, and I can still get FPP for that same day but only from 5pm on.

My FP day was 5/19 and I was able to get FOP on my 60+1 (7/19) for a party of 3.
Granted the earliest available time was 6:15, but I was still happy to get it.

Thanks everyone! Evening would be great - my teen/tween are getting harder and harder to wake for anything close to rope drop anyway.

Fingers crossed that I have as much luck as some of you when our FP day comes! I'm hoping (but not expecting ☹) for a FP for 1 person at 60. Late is fine, probably even preferred since we can't be sure when we'll get to the park on our travel day.

I just got FOP at 28 days at night, thankfully well after any ADR that I have scheduled (I'm going solo for this trip though). Compared to SDD or 7DMT it was actually extremely easy to get a FOP FP for that trip. For my trip that I just came back from I got FP for FOP for two different days on our trip at 60+2 & 60+4 for two people.

We just got back and on March 19th when we were scheduling FP+'s we had no issue getting a 11:00 am FP but it was 60 + 5. Of note we were able to get two more FP's for FOP on the same day as the other FP by refreshing the App numerous times. This was Wednesday May 22 and we got to ride FOP three times in one day. Our last one was at 7:00, so we rode it at 11, 2:30 and 7. There were only two of us but it was a good day at AK. We were also able to do Frozen, Soarin, and Slinky Dog a second time in a day with additional FP's.

My FP day was 5/27. I was able to get FOP on day 60+3 at 2pm and 60+5 at 10am. There were evening times available on day 60+2. Party of 7.

ETA: I just checked, and there is evening availability starting at 5:45 on 7/31. I think you have a good chance of getting something tomorrow.

Last edited:
My FP day was like May 21 and I was able to get it pretty much anytime on 60+1. We booked it for afternoon.

I just got ours on Saturday morning for 60+2. It was for 2 people and the earliest time avail was at 455pm. Snapped it up!

That is the time I got for my 60+2 as well (for a Saturday in July). It is fine for me. I have TH breakfast that morning and Up Close With Rhinos at 11. I have a FP+ for Mickey and Minnie after breakfast and will probably walk the Gorilla trail before my Rhinos. Then do the rest of the park after the tour with an early afternoon FP+ for Safaris. Do EE single rider. Walk the jungle trail. Do Dino stuff and/or Nemo if timing works. Then head over to Pandora for the evening. Depending on timing do Na’vi standby either before or after FOP. Just chill in the area. I love being there when it turns to night - the sounds actually change. Grab dinner at Satu’li. And do Na’vi and FOP standby again.

I got 60+2 for the end of June and there was still availability after a week. After about a week they slowly disappeared.

I got it at 60 +3 for a party of 8. I didn’t try for any sooner because I had taken this into consideration when I planned our days out.

I got a 2nd FP for our trip when they extended the hours. We are going first week of June, we booked FP 60 days out but could not get a FOP for our arrival day. But on May 10th they updated the operations hours and also added more FP.

Booked today for a party of 2 at 60+1 and 6:15pm was the earliest available.

I just had my 60 two weeks ago and was able to get FOP for my party of three in the afternoon. There were a few different selections, so you have a good shot at finding a FP for your day. Good luck!

My FP day is Friday and I know I should just wait and see but I am still playing around with a few ADRs and trying to avoid EMHs so my plan is not as clear as it usually is. Has anyone gotten FOP FPs at 60, 60+1, or 60+2 days recently? Thanks!

You have a better shot with FOP on those days than you do with SDD but it’s still not a guarantee. +1 or +2 is probably possible but it might not be right in the morning or the exact time you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter