Recent reports of dining plan kinks with a segmented reservation?

First, you all are amazing. Thank you for taking the time to post your experiences.:worship:

If you don't mind, I would like to run through my plans for this October just to make sure I have it all straight. Here it is:

Oct 10 - VWL - DDP: Use TS that night, save CS for lunch on the 11th.

Oct 11 - BWV - DDP: Use yesterday's CS for lunch and today's TS for dinner. We will also use yesterday's snack credits. Still with me? :confused:

Oct 12 - Still at BWV - NO DDP: Use yesterday's CS credits for either breakfast or dinner. (We are having afternoon tea at the GF - just FYI). Use the remaining snack credits from the 11th at the F&WF.

Oct 13 - check out. We'll be visiting US/IOA and cruising during this time. We then return to the BWV from Oct 20 - 23. We'll be back on the DDP but it will be for all 3 nights.

If you haven't fallen asleep - and I thank you if you haven't :upsidedow- can you tell me if I've planned this out okay?

TIA,
Kristen

First, you all are amazing. Thank you for taking the time to post your experiences.:worship:

If you don't mind, I would like to run through my plans for this October just to make sure I have it all straight. Here it is:

Oct 10 - VWL - DDP: Use TS that night, save CS for lunch on the 11th.

Oct 11 - BWV - DDP: Use yesterday's CS for lunch and today's TS for dinner. We will also use yesterday's snack credits. Still with me? :confused:

Oct 12 - Still at BWV - NO DDP: Use yesterday's CS credits for either breakfast or dinner. (We are having afternoon tea at the GF - just FYI). Use the remaining snack credits from the 11th at the F&WF.

Oct 13 - check out. We'll be visiting US/IOA and cruising during this time. We then return to the BWV from Oct 20 - 23. We'll be back on the DDP but it will be for all 3 nights.

If you haven't fallen asleep - and I thank you if you haven't :upsidedow- can you tell me if I've planned this out okay?

TIA,
Kristen

Looks like it works.

An idea to throw at you...if you get the deluxe on the first day, you can have a sit down on 11/11 and two sit downs 11/12 (or a sit down and counter). You could use the snack credits by midnight to pick up stuff for the 13th. It might save money, and you would get mugs too.

Looks like it works.

An idea to throw at you...if you get the deluxe on the first day, you can have a sit down on 11/11 and two sit downs 11/12 (or a sit down and counter). You could use the snack credits by midnight to pick up stuff for the 13th. It might save money, and you would get mugs too.

Thanks!!!

I just checked this out and you're right. It does save us money. I'm considering doing 2 nights of the DxDP for the first 2 nights of the last part of our stay now also. Less money + more food = Expanded waistlines! Plus 8 mugs! :rotfl: Just what we need...;)

If we choose to get the additional mugs can we give them away to another family? Anyone had any luck doing that? I've tried to give away Fast Passes before and folks wouldn't take them. :confused3

Kristen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter