Recent thoughts on Capa vs Bull and Bear and California Grill vs Flying Fish

RLHornbeck

Earning My Ears
We have an upcoming trip with the following reservations and are trying to figure which reservations to go with.

Capa vs Bull and Bear (might keep both as they are on different nights)

and

California Grill vs Flying Fish (Can only keep one)

What are your thoughts on each restaurant?

Thanks

Haven’t eaten at either Capa or Bull & Bear, so I won’t comment on that particular instance.
However, with California Grill versus Flying Fish, especially now with the prix fixe at California Grill, Flying Fish gets my vote. It’s just a much more pleasant, subdued experience with excellent food and great service. The atmosphere is beautiful and very calm.

I haven't been to Capa, but Bull and Bear was excellent. I personally would love to go to Capa just to get to walk around and check out the Four Seasons, but just as regards dinner, Bull and Bear should be wonderful.

We have done all four, although Capa was a few years ago. Disclaimer: We are unabashed B&B fans. That's one of the reasons we haven't been back to Capa. Not that we had a bad experience at Capa, it's just that they know us and treat us very well at B&B. Having said that, we are planning to re-visit Capa in the next couple of months.

Between CG & FF, I'd go with FF unless the view at CG is a determining factor. Both meals (within the past 3 months) were very good.

We just ate at Bull and Bear in October for the first time and cannot wait to go back. Wonderful experience and delicious food. Never eaten at Capa, so I can't comment. We have frequented CG and FF probably 15+ times each and would probably go with FF for the food quality and we love the experience at the boardwalk. We always stop next door at Abracadar for Cocktails before Flying Fish and then usually go upstairs to the Bellevue lounge afterwards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter