• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Recent Trader Sam’s Wait Times?

juniperberry123

Earning My Ears
Anyone have any recent Trader Sam’s wait times to report? With the small crowds in the parks, has anyone seen shorter wait times for Trader Sam’s?

I’m planning to go Aug 3rd. If you post and remind me, I’ll let you know how it goes. 🤞🏻

Went yesterday about 7:30 pm. Was told 1 hour (and that is with hostess knowing DS). We waited the full hour upstairs with Lapu Lapus 🍍 Place was full when we entered.

NOW what we did notice is that shortly before fireworks the place emptied OUT with plenty of seating. So perhaps showing up a bit before fireworks is a good plan?

362501599_1146424536316003_6674309741706524192_n.jpg

Went yesterday about 7:30 pm. Was told 1 hour (and that is with hostess knowing DS). We waited the full hour upstairs with Lapu Lapus 🍍 Place was full when we entered.

NOW what we did notice is that shortly before fireworks the place emptied OUT with plenty of seating. So perhaps showing up a bit before fireworks is a good plan?

View attachment 779289

Thank you for the intel! I love Trader Sam's but I'm always curious what wait times are looking like on any given day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter